An Update (after two years!)

Hey guys! 

I guess long time no see considering I haven't written Who fic since starting Sixth Form two years ago. I started at Uni three weeks ago, and even though I have loads of work and other fics, I decided that as a stress relief, I wanted to revisit this story. This means I'm currently re-writing the old chapters, editing bits, writing whole new chapters, and all that jazz. 

Don't worry, the basic plot is still pretty much the same, it's still Rose, Jack, Laura and, most importantly, Nine, but I just wanted to write a better version of this story, and I preferred the option to rewriting this instead of carrying on the sequel which just got a bit complicated for my liking. 

I don't know if anyone is even interested in this anymore, but to be honest I'm doing this for me, as well as for my readers who deserve a better book than this mess I wrote when I was thirteen/fourteen. 

I'm leaving all the old chapters up for the time being until I've written the whole thing, then I'll republish the chapters alongside the new ones. 

I hope anyone that's reading this is as excited for this rewrite as I am, and if you're new, please don't let this put you off reading what is already here, just know that if you revisit this in a few weeks it will be 1000x better. 

Thanks for your support!

~Olivia (2018)