"STOP."

'Because you don't have what they have.'

"JUST STOP."

You kept on insisting saying "STOP" loudly in your head,
that's what you always say to yourself at times like this.

But deep inside,
you knew how you really felt,
and the worse part is,
you really can't deny it.

You don't feel like denying it.

"You're selfish."

"STOP"

SOO SELFISH

THAT

IT HURTS.

You wondered if you'll ever have that.

LOVE.

A relationship

A partner

A romantic partn--

"Good evening." Both bowing down slightly, the young couple greeted you.

"Ohh, ummm," You were startled as you were suddenly ripped from your own thoughts.

"Good evening to the both of you too." You awkwardly bowed back with a smile, in response to their greeting.

‘So, they did notice me.’ You thought.

Of course they would, they were now litterally an arms reach away from you.

They three of you nodded to each other, as you each went about your business.

You watch as the two continued to walk pass you, hand in hand, looking at each other's eyes deeply and lovingly.

Your smile quickly faded when the two young couples turned their backs towards you.

Your previous thoughts came invading back.

You furrowed your brows in annoyance to yourself, you raised a hand to grab your chest.
"It hurts again." You thought to yourself.

Your chest felt heavy and tight, and your breathing started to get labored and uneven.

You slammed your hand hard over your chest a few times trying to ease the pain.

Physical or emotional pain, you're not sure.

The couple were now slowly making their way up the stairs, leading them back towards the city.

You shake your head trying to get rid of the thoughts.

"Snap out of it (Y/N)!"
You scolded yourself, as you close you eyes, trying to ease out your panting.

Grabbing your forehead with your other hand, you started to think about other random thoughts.

Trying to distract yourself from the dark thoughts that you were currently suffering.

‘Stop pitying yourself (Y/N)!
Stop it, stop it, stop it!

Its’s pathetic!

It’s not so Hero like….’

'HERO.'

You chuckled at the word.

It's kinda funny,

It reminded you of someone,

Someone strong

Someone kind

Someone Funny

Someone you like