bottom louis

Summary

Louis is a virgin and harry is his bestfriend.

(They are both 16 in the story.)
___________

Today is the last day before heading off to college.

Louis's is with his bestfriend Harry in his( harry')room.

''Tell me something  you wanted to do before you head of to college.'' Harry asked.

''I wanted to spent more time with me family.''

''Loose my virginity.'' Louis said.

''Your still a virgin?'' Harry asked. ''I thought you lost your virginity to your boyfriend, James?'' Harry said confused.

''Ex-boyfriend. And no turns out he was playing me. He got into this bet with his friends that he would have to take my virginity in return to be part of their group. I found out and dumbed him.'' Louis said smilling a little at the thought of how he dumped him.

''I'm sorry lou.'' Harry said.

''Eh got over it fast.''

''I could help you, you know.''

''With loosing it.''

''Oh. O-okay.'' Louis said nervously.

''Relax ,okay. I'll go slow.'' Harry said getting up and hovering over louis. He pushed his lips onto louis' and started kissing him while taking of his clothes and getting the lube and slicking up his fingers and fingering louis open.

''You okay? ''Harry asked after inserting 3 fingers in louis' hole.

''Y-yeah. Im ready.''

Harry slicked up his cock -which is pretty large for a 16 year old- and pushed into louis.

''Ow ,ow holy fuck, ow.'' He said.

''Want me to stop, lou?'' Harry asked concerned.

''No ,no just give me a sec.'' Louis said and nodded after a while.

Harry pushed in all the way and waited for louis to give him a signal to move. After a while he got the signal and pulled out almost all the way before pushing back in.

''Holy fuck.'' Louis moaned.

''So .fucking. tight. Lou.'' Harry said through gritted teeth. Harry kept pounding into louis until he felt that familiar heat coil in his lower stomach.

''I'm close haz.'' Louis said before spilling and clenching tightly around harry. Harry came a few seconds later and fell ontop of louis. He pulled out and layd down next to louis pulling him into his chest.

''I love you haz.'' Louis said

''I love you to lou.''

Turns out they got accepted in the same university. They dated and for 4 years before harry asked louis to be his husband, louis said yes and they got a kid together named darcy and lived happily ever after.