Elijahs house

bEeP bEeP bEeP

I throw my head up, startled. I swear that alarm always scares the crap out of me. I grab my phone turning the alarm off and taking it off the charger. I head to my bathroom to brush my hair and get ready. I decide to wear a gray sweater with skinny jeans and black high top converse. I didn't know whether or not I should bring my camera to film if Sketch wanted to do that so I texted him.

Y: Hey do you want to film something while I'm there or should I not bring my camera.

S: That s good idea we can film if you want.

Y: ok thanks. See you soon!

I decide to bring the camera and I leave it next to my phone while I turn on the TV and wait for it to be time to head to Elijah's.
-timeskip bc I'm lit-
I realize that I've been watching TV for a long time and I run downstairs to grab my keys and head over to Elijah's.
Sketches POV
I run downstairs as I hear a knock on the door. I assume it's y/n. I open up the door to see her smiling.
"Hey y/n!" I greet her while moving out of the way holding the door open for her to come in.
"Hey Elijah!" She unexpectedly hugs me. I didn't mind it though. I hug back we continue to head to my room.
"So whatcha wanna do?" I ask her. I laugh because she's sitting there spinning in the chair. She stops and turns to me innocently.
"Oh! Sorry." She gives me an apologetic smirk.
"Nah it's ok" I laugh and sit on my bed next to her. "Wanna play a video game?" She turns the chair to me and tilts her head.
"Yeah!" I get up and grab some controllers and we pick out a game to play. We film some of it, but we continue to play afterwards.
"Ha I win" she giggles and leans on me. Her laugh is cute.
"Maybe I let you win." I joked but in a serious tone. She rolled her eyes and laughed.
For the rest of the day we basically just hung out and we started to watch a movie. We decided to watch one of the scream movies since we've both seen all of them but but the last one. We didn't really pay attention the whole time. Some of the time we just threw popcorn into our mouths and did weird stuff for no reason. At one point, there was a really creepy scene that made me jump and lean into her. "Well that's embarrassing" I laugh.
"Oh don't worry! I'm here for you you!" She says in a "baby voice" and pulls me into her side while laughing. I laugh and hug her. Surprisingly this isn't uncomfortable.
I might do part 2 but for now here's a chapter hehe