ya like it?

{At Natsu's house while everyone else is at the guild hall}

/

"Fucckk...Yes! Righ there G-gray! Fuck me harder!' Natsu yelled out while Gray his sex buddy , pounded into him harder. "Oh you like it like that baby? You want me to fuck you harder? EH! Scream my name out baby i wanna hear you moaning like the little bitch you are!" Gray said but the way Natsu heard it turned him on even more , if that was possible , well maybe since Natsu loved it when Gray talked dirty to him while they were fucking the shit out of each other.

Gray keep thrusting harder and harder while Natsu gripped the bed sheets , while both of the young mages moans echoed throughout the room. All throughout the room you could hear skin slapping against skin. 

Natsu decided to change things a bit and flip em' around. 

Gray was taken aback since Natsu mostly all did was get toyed with and fucked with.

Natsu positioned himself at the entrance of Gray's bumhole and without a moment hesitating he thrust in and Gray moaned in sync with Natsu and with each thrust. 

\

uh hey guys , this is also gonna be continued ! My bad whoops man. sorry if this is pretty shitty xc , please comment. 

/

xoxo capn b