"How can I not you bitch. Plus you Yoncé."

"Peaches if you nasty." She winked.

"Yes babe I forgive you." I smiled and she looked off to the side next thing you know she's running off the camera and I hear her throwing up in her echoed bathroom. "Bitch! Bey-Bey." I screamed. "You okay babe you want me to come over?" I'm practically yelling into the phone.

I hear her deep chuckle with foot steps behind it and she picks up her phone. Face not even flustered basically fucking glowing like a freaking TikTok filter. "Bitch you alright?" I raised an eyebrow at her shifting my legs around. Don't worry I wiped and flushed along time ago. Whores.

"I'm fine get off the toilet. I'll call you later might or might not scoop you later." She smiled like everything was OfuckingKay and I still had my brow raised at her suspecting the fuck out of her face.

"Yeah whatever. Bye." *click*

Robyn's Mansion
Kitchen 7:26am
Robyn Fenty.

"I get so weak in the knees I can hardly speak I loose all control and something takes oveeer me." The sweet sound of the classic music flowed while I harmonized with it, it was really putting me in my feelings too. "I try hard to fight it. No way can I deny it. Your love so sweeeet, knocks me off my feet." In only my boxer briefs and wife beater swinging my hips as I continue making my favorite. Cereal. In the biggest bowl at that. Yah feel me. "Something bout the way you
do the things you dooo-oo  it-ittt it.." Swirling around to come in contact with Onika walking down the stairs basically glowing. Dick must of been good last night.

"What?" Her lips puckered once she got closer to me I leaned down connecting our lips and my arms around her waist. Chuckling lightly to myself when I pulled my lips from hers.

"Nothing baby you glowin tho." I wiggle my eyebrows at her causing her to giggle she sits at the counter. I grab her fully made plate sitting it in front of her. She love her some fully made breakfast and hates that I settle for cereal but hey im just not into that unless it comes with a session prior to it, before I could even hand her a fork she was already picking at the food stuffing her cute ass face. "Baby you good wassup?" She nodded sliding the fork from my fingers. Mhm. I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone. I had a few notifications but nothing that important I focused my attention back to Onika who already put a dent in her plate and by the looks of it she was about done. "Baby you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah baby I'm fine I don't know why you keep asking me that I'm just hungry. You got more eggs?" She tilted her head to the side smiling at me showcasing her dimples.

"Sorry baybeh I made you da las of em. You wan cereal wit me?" She began to pout and I rolled my eyes at her greedy ass.

"No I want some more breakfast. I feel like I haven't eaten in years or something." She got up from the stool walking over to the fridge and suddenly, I hear her gag and she's face first into the sink.

"Baby!" I rush to her side pulling her hair back and moving my face from the sink cause that shit stink. I held a stank look to my face as she did her do. "See m-maybe you shouldn't have ate that fast baby now look at you." She groans turning the faucet on rinsing down all her vomit, I let her hair go, getting her a bottle of cold water out the fridge. She took it from me sipping it down violently, spitting it out after doing so. "Baby?"

"Yes Robyn?" She hadn't looked up from the sink and I couldn't eat my cereal now cause it was hella soggy. "You wanna go to the doctor?" I cracked a nervous smile at her still looking into the sink.