Anxiety

One day I was at my school, 8th grade, and I didn't know where the class was and the fact that I was late made the problem worst. So I asked a lady in the office like "where that fuck is my class". Note I did not say that because I didn't want to get detention, so what I really said was "um.. where's my class" in a very low volume.

So she turned around and said "they should be in science". So I walked out the office and down that long ass hallway to the science room.
Once I got there I turned to the teacher and said "is this my class". While thinking back I'm thinking, HOW THE FUCK SHE GONNA KNOW IF IT'S YOUR CLASS OR NOT, YOU JUST ARRIVED!

Buuuuuut in that situation you see I just wanted to get it over with.
So I looked up from the teacher (cuz she was shorter than me) and looked at the class.

I FUCKING FROZE MY GUY

THEM KIDS LOOKED MADDDDD SCARY!
So my good friend named anxiety took over and i started panicking. My dumbass turned to the teacher AGAIN and said "y-you Know what i-i think this isn't my class" Then walked out that bitch like it was nothing. Thank the Lord that the teacher called me to come back because it was my class after all.

Moral of the story is
Don't act like a bitch and face ur problems head on...