Chapter One - Head Spinning Like A Helicopter

(Christine's P.O.V)

Stupid guy I met at the bar. He's been on my mind this whole damn month. I can't get him out of my mind! At work hot sexy guy I met at the bar, at home hot sexy guy I met at the bar, even in the shower hot sexy guy I met at the bar. 

I sat down on my leather sofa and my phone started to rind, I had a text.

'Hey, girlie I need to tell you something, but it just has to be said in person!' 

My bestfriend Laura had just text me that. I ran upstairs and threw on some jeans and my old Arsenal jersey, yes, I am a gunner, deal with it, put on my pink Nike roshes.

I drove at top speed to my bestfriends house, I was surprised I hadn't been pull over yet. I mentally chuckled to myself, you're gonna get yourself killed one day Christine, I thought.

Literally bust through Laura's front door. I saw her sitting on her couch with a mega watt grin on her face.

"What did you just have to tell me in person?" I asked. Her grin got bigger, if that was even possible and shoved her left hand in my face.

"I'm getting married!" She squealed. I choked on air.

"You are, WHAT!" I said yelling in her face.

"Marco proposed last night. It was so romantic!" She gushed. Marco, Marco Reus. Her boyfriend of 8 months has proposed to her last night. I sighed, I honestly was skeptical about Marco, but he made Laura happy.

 "Oh did he now?" I said. She nods wildly.

"Yes. I also want you to be my maid of honour!" My eyes went huge. 

"Me? Your maid of honour?" I gulped.

"No, the doormat, of course you, silly." I started to cry.

"Thank you Laura! Thank you so much! I promise I won't let you down." I promised.

"Welcome, I know you won't."

We ordered pizza and watched Pitch Perfect. We fell asleep afterwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Mats' P.O.V) 

"Congrats Marco." I said to my bestfriend. He was getting married to Laura.

"Thanks, Best Man." He chuckled. I was going to be his Best Man at his wedding. I was happy about that, but the girl at the bar was on my mind 24/7. I couldn't even think or train without her sexy figure popping into my head. So perfect. Absolutely stunning. 

"Mats, come on training has started!" I groaned extra laps for me all because of that sexy bar girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted the chapter one today because you guys are just amazing. I got really nice comments and decided to just post it I guess enjoy and dont forget to comment and vote x

Laura on the side >>>>>>>>>

This chapter is dedicated to @Stronglover because she made my day with her comment today x