♚Rules♚

-For starters I'm not very picky about who gets to use my covers for their book, as long as I feel your story goes along with the graphic you want to use, you have a good chance of getting the one you request for!

                                                                                  ♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

-All graphics are by moi ©️Sarah Kingxx, all are made with my personal time, effort, care, and love. It takes me a grueling amount of time to make my graphics the way I like them to be so please for the love of god DON'T STEAL MY MF WORK!! You will be reported off the faces of the earth by myself and anyone I know, thank you:)

    -In each chapter I will have the book cover name along with an A or T

                                             -(A)= Available, (T)= Taken. 

♢Your Story must be Published and Posted.

♢If you request a cover be sure you actually want it first.

Payment for a Cover is Follow and give me Credits in the description of your story.

♢ When requesting and getting to the changes part of the form, the one rule I have for that is I'd prefer to not completely take out the original face claim used. I can add an extra person or people, but if possible would like to keep the original as well. Keep that in mind when requesting from me please.

♢ If I accept your request, the follow must be completed before the cover is made by me and the credits should be given after I deliver the cover.

DO NOTTT unfollow after getting your cover.

♢If you unpublish the book you request for or no longer will be using the cover I made you, please inform me.

♢I will post your cover in this book.

♢Use the cover for at least 2-3 weeks, please. Would also appreciate if you just shoot me a pm when you are done with the cover/ graphic so I can mark it as available.  

--------

(Failure to follow these rules will result in you being moved to my Blacklist and you'll no longer be able to request from me.)

-Thank you for reading, requesting and following the rules (hopefully), have a lovely day xoxo.

                                              (All work is copyrighted ©️Sarah_Kingxx 2017)   

                                                                                     ♢♢♢♢♢♢♢