i stared at the photograph a bit longer and held it tightly in my fingers. so it's you who i've been missing. it's you that's been making me feel this way...

i sat down on the counter of my desk— nostalgic happy memories flooding their way into my head.

flashback ~

"hey yoongi!" he yelled, giving me a brief hug and stepped aside to show a little boy standing behind him.

"this is jin, he just moved here and i was wondering if he could hang out with us...?"

"yea sure..." i motioned them inside the house as jin's eyes stared in awe at the interior.

i didn't have any other friends other than namjoon and was shy to meet someone new, i thought it was supposed to be just us...

"hey im yoongi, i'm eleven!" i said, trying to sound welcoming and friendly. the little boy cowered behind namjoon and barely let out an audible,

"hi... i'm jin.."

"wanna go watch tv? yoongi has the biggest tv ever and it's supperrrr loud!" namjoon asked excitedly, while jin's eyes brightened. he nodded timidly yes as we raced into my bedroom.

i showed them my room and ran to the kitchen to get snacks. i opened the fridge and saw stale bread, peanut butter, and beer.

i grabbed the bread and peanut butter, racing back into my room as quickly as i could. namjoon high fived me and yelled, "sweet! peanut butter!!" as he grabbed the jar and dug his hands in and started licking them.

i ripped open the bag of bread and started chewing as i swiped a bit of peanut butter in the jar and wiped it on the bread.

with my mouth stuffed, i asked "ey chin whanna piesh of phread??" he laughed at my puffed up cheeks but nodded no.

i grabbed the remote from namjoon and switched the channel to watch anpanman. we laid on the floor eating bread and peanut butter when i suddenly heard the front door slam open and shut.

i sat up and opened my bedroom door. "hey mo—"

i stopped short when i saw her making out with a strange man up against the front door. her hand was in his pants, making his eyes roll into the back of his head.

she turned around and glared at me, signaling me to go away. namjoon burst out from behind me and yelled, "hi mrs. min!!!!" but he stopped when he saw the same sight that i saw.

the guy opened his eyes and when he saw us, he glared too, covering in between his legs. my mom sighed, dragging the man by his wrist to the her bedroom.

i also dragged namjoon back into my room as jin asked shyly, "who w-was that..?"

"it was just my mom don't worry."

"did you see that! why was her hand in his pants??"

"look joon, i don't know—" but i did know.

"that was strange... i think his peanuts must've been itching or something and your mom was helping him..." i didn't know how else to answer him as i looked over at jin trying to hold in his laugh.

namjoon put his hands in his pockets and looked like he was trying really hard to concentrate on what he thought my mom was doing.

"wait!! in class today when i was watching mrs. jeon teach, my peanuts—"

"—woah woah woah!! okay stop right there buddy! i think we get it.." jin was rolled over laughing now while i was sighing at namjoon's innocent behavior.

breaking and entering ⚣ yoonseok / sopeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें