Part 12 First Day

Start from the beginning

"So where would you choose for the venue?"

"I'd prefer the castle of Lydia, let's all go with our family's tradition, father."

"Excellent choice, I'll let Miss Purple know about this. I believe she'll bring you a list of things needed for that celebration soon."

"That's good."

"I'll go to take my rest before having dinner,"

"Do you need my help pushing you back, father?"

"If you would, I'd be happy to let you to."

"Thank you, father." I push him in his wheelchair back to his room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It's 10 o'clock now, I switch on the television in the other master room near mine. Miss Purple said I can use it.

"Good evening to you audiences! Welcome to Underground Network News! It's DJ Peacock here! Today, the Stone of Lueki has been stolen by Kaitou Joker! My! My! Looks like Kaitou Joker had have a great time stealing these treasures, but apparently we haven't got any sight of Kaitou King these days! According to what Kaitou Mist said the other day, he hasn't been around because of personal reasons. Too bad we can't watch the fight between the two Kaitous for the moment. We're hoping for Kaitou King to return! That's all for today, here's a little video of Kaitou Joker on his heist." A video soon show up, Kaitou Joker had reached the top of the building after he got the treasure.

"Kaitou King, where are you? You're missing all the fun!" With a devilish smirk, he disappeared into the night. I switch off the television immediately. I just can't take it for that slut to make fun of me!

Just then, my handphone ring.

Ting! Ting!

Hmm.. who is it?

Jack J. :Hello? Are you free now?

Oh, it's a text message from Prince Jack.

Queen E. :I am. Is there something I can help you?

Jack J. :I just wanted to talk to you about the celebration next week.

Queen E. :I see. Is there anything I can help with?

Jack J. :Indeed, I'm about to tell you that my family and I might be there late, family stuffs.

Jack J. :I hope you can cope with that?

Queen E. :Sure, no problem.

Jack J. :Thank you

Queen E. :May I ask you about something?

Jack J. :Sure, go ahead.

Queen E. :What are the food your subjects eat? Since I'm from an Asian country, I don't know that much about European countries' food and traditions.

Jack J. :Hmm.. that might be a lot to say... I think I can show you the food tomorrow. If you like to come over, I think it would be easier to show you.

Queen E. :I'll check my schedule for tomorrow first.

A while later, I text him back.
Queen E. :Nice, I'm free tomorrow. Miss Purple also said she'll prepare the limo for my ride tomorrow.

Jack J. :That's good. See

You and Jack J. have been added to Royals Group by King M..

King M. :Hey! Hey there! You're quite mean to just talk to a princess without me! >:-(

Jack J. :King. How many times have I told you not to interrupt others conversation? For your information, we're discussing about the food for the celebration 😒

Queen E. :What is that? How did you do that? That face-like thing, I mean.

Jack J. :You mean this? "😒"

Queen E. :Yes.

Jack J. :That's an emoji. You can find it somewhere on your keyboard.

Queen E. :A keyboard?

Jack J. :The board that you're typing words on, that's a keyboard.

Jack J. : You may find emoji there.

Queen E. :😊😊 Found it!

Queen E. :😊😀😃😄😆🐭🐰🐹🐑🐓🐤🐐🐭👏💕💘💖💝👌

Queen E. :⛪🗽🗼🏮🚖🚲✈💒♨👒👕👓👞👖💳💊💶🔮🔭📓🎄🎀🎂

Queen E. :📇✂📍🎥🀄📉🎨🎤🎸🎼🎵🎻🚯⛎💮🅰🔥✳🚫💤💥⏫↘⚫⬛🔲▫❓➰❗↩❗🔐🔖🔈📧🔘🔖

Queen E. ::-\ :'(:-(:-\ :-* :-$:-D:OB-)

Jack J. :😅

Queen E. :This is so awesome!

King M. :Hey, did you guys forget about my existence?!

Jack J. :I hope I could.

King M. :Excuse moi, sir?

Jack J. has recalled a message

Jack J. :Oops, sorry, sir King. :P

King M. :Oh bumpers. See you both tomorrow!

Queen E. :Oh, I see King is coming as well?

King M. :I am! Oh, yea, remember 2 bring that friend of yours along!

Queen E. :You mean Ai?

King M. :Yep, the more the merrier~ 😃

Queen E. :I will.

Queen E. :See you

Jack J. :See you too