Chapter 1 Beginning

"Normal" :;bond;: ::com/phone:: "different language" "shadow fox language" "booming like voice" {private thought} (mental talking) [code speak] <visor talk> "Animal talking"

    "Ok this universe is different but most are," I said ever my foxy self in front of a two trine (groups of three) of shadow foxes "so I need you guys to help me in the system and if you want to you can stay with me in this universe" they nod. My group is made out of a poison and fire shadowfox those one are twins, a music note fox, long-range fox, close-range fox, and spy fox "question master, but how do the researchers know of the info you get from the other multiverses you been to?" ask the spy. I was a little surprised but the other foxes were shocked, I guessed they never heard a spy type shadowfox talk it is rare for them to talk. "A wireless plug adapter is used to download a system software or data. And is auto send unless I send a command not too" I smile while looking at the slack-muzzles of the others as they stare wide-eyed at spy.

I give them a few moments to pull themselves together I make a shadow portal to what I believe to be one of the transformer universes, I pick the one we were landing in at random and we walk through but ending up flying cause of how far the ground was below us. We flow closer to the ground but halfway there we use shadow magic to turn us into black gas. We move through the street, as we do I keep hearing the talk and I couldn't understand unless I use my godly power to understand. Knowing I may need this later in time I take my visor from my pocket dimension on my crystal phone and put it on. We move to the center of the city made out of metal, I think the planet is made out of metal and flow up to view the layout.

While the six look around and get a feel about the planet while keeping close to my foxes, I write the alphabet of this Alien race and send a comlink to the others who have their own crystal phone. :: you're getting this right I know to want all of you to understand their writing and soon I will have it any to voice out for you to learn it:: :: yep boss fox, no wonder I can't understand this language:: I believe came from music note. Spy com we a map of the surface of the city and said:: I believe I found what in their language is the control room:: and with that, he pins the location on the map. I give a purr in appeasement and start heading towards the area, the others follow me as we go through hallways and vents.

So we are deep in the maze of hallways and vents and I have been using my sonar ability to full of the map of the inside. When we finally made it in all I can say is "Big screen" the other hum in agreement, but spy just turns back into his solid form and flow to take a closer look. I and the others take her lead and turn solid and take our post the twin are lookouts, note with the spy at the screen, the range foxes keep close to me while I look for a port that I can plug in my visor with a wire plug. "Boss fox we are in what do you want us to do"

I finally give up looking for small size out plugs and flow up to the keyboard tentacles from the circle that keep it stuck on my head even when am roll everywhere, one both sides of my head go and connect with the wires they can reach in between the keys. "First of all I want you to put all of the languages know and maps on this planet ready for me to download, second I want you to pull up different types and classes of the race that live here I need to know what to shapeshift into" I found a form or should I say frame I like, they are commonly found in a city-state called Praxis.

Thinking of what I should look like and the colors and downloading the knowledge, I ask ::so are you foxes staying with me you have to be stuck as the forms I make you in or are you out:: they respond to my surprise in the new language with found that was most common ::nope I'll stay boss fox:: said note ::we not leaving you without some guards my lord:: said long-range ::can't hurt for more foxes around:: said the twin ::lord you get in trouble all the time and I want in on this one:: said short-range and all I got from spy is a pin in agreement. :: ok but do you want to be your own bot or as a what they say cassettes:: :: what's the diff boss?:: :: cassettes are bond by links from soul to soul or should I say spark to spark to the host, they use to be part of the host soul but split off and they are around at the highest one-third the average bots size::