Chapter 2

Heather's POV

The next day after the concert I went to Walmart. I was looking down the isle for Nutella. Found it! .

I heard laughter from behind me. I jumped and turned around. It's Cody Simpson. " How the hell did you find me?" I asked still catching my breath. "Dont you mean that the other way around ?" what a dick.

" For your information I live in this town and have been my whole life." I tell him putting my hands on my hips getting pissed off. " I'm joking. God, most girls wouldn't get all worked up." Most girls? " Uhh, I'm not like 'most girls' who who drool over just a picture of you. And I'm defiantly not worked up, well at least not yet. Then again I'm sure you've seem girls 'worked up' haven't cha? " I snarled back." Oh, so you think I sleep with girls left and right, then forget their names the next day? How do you know that when we just met?huh? You believe everything the jackass tabloids say? " okay he was starting to get angry.He stormed off. I kinda feel bad. I shouldn't have said what I did.

After I jogged back home with my Nutella, I got a quick shower and went to sleep. I dreamt that Cody kissed me and I was enjoying it. I was happy. I woke up that morning with mixed emotions about him. I just met him yesterday, I can't possibly like him, and even if I did, he probably hates me.

I close my eyes to go back to sleep, but can't. Damn it. It's freakn summer and yet I can't sleep in still.

I text Nessie to meet me at the public pool. I pick my my pink bikini. It makes my boobs look good, and makes my ass look small, and the open area on my stomach shows the tattoo I got a few months ago. Mom let me get one, if she could pick it out. Hell yea! I ended up getting shooting starts on my lower side. I liked it.

I threw on a cover up top and blue Jean shorts until we get there.

As we're about to lay out to get a nice tan, I recognize a face coming coming towards us. As he held out his hand." Hi, I'm Billy. But people call me Bill or Gerbil." I laugh quietly. "Hey, I'm Heather, but people also call me Heather." I laugh nervously . He laughs too. " Well, Heather it's nice to meet you, and who's this?" he turns to Nessie. "h-h-hi I'm a b-big fan" she answers. Smooth Ness, real smooth.He chuckles. "Well big fan nice to meet you." I laugh again. He's really funny."Her name is Vanessa but people call her Nessie or Ness." I said." What a pretty name for a pretty girl." he stated turning to her. She blushes, and looks away. He turns back to me and says" you see, I came here with my pal tryin to get a goo tan you kno? But he keeps going on and on about you. I think he likes you. He said that he screwed things up at Walmart." He's with Cody? Its my lucky day. Not. " He screwed up? I think I did." I responded confused. I looked around and saw a guys in a hat with blonde hair sticking out and perfect abs. He was looking my way. We locked gazes and I felt a pull on me to run over to him. I fought and stayed back. He started walking over my way. Oh shit.....

<><><><><><>><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

A/ N.

Sorry for punctuation and grammar mistakes. It's like 3 in the morning and I'm fighting against my eyelids not to close. Anyways I hope you like it so far. Tell me what you think and what I should do next. Vote!!!

Thanks xoxoxoxo

~ Haley