The Beginning

Krist's P.O.V.

it has been a few days and the scenes in the drama were somewhat normal again with a little bit of subtle flirting. Singto has been acting the same, he disappears to the bathroom or whatever and I don't see him until the filming started again I am getting really worried about him, and with him disappearing all the time I haven't been able to ask him what's bothering him.

I see Singto walk off towards the bathrooms once again so I decide to follow him a few paces behind him I see him lock himself into the furthest stall I hear him sigh deeply and start mumbling, I try to get closer to see what he was mumbling about but I fall up the step and make a loud noise and he stops straight away.

"sorry haha" I say scratching the back of my head I quickly go into one of the stalls and pretend to go to the bathroom.

"hey Singto could we talk after filming today?" I ask, these is a long pause and then Singto replies

"sure" it was very faint but I heard it.

"cool, uh filming is about to start again" I added and he hums in acknowledgement.

I walk out and go to where the others are waiting for the filming to start.

*after the filming*

Singto and I walked out of the set together and started to walk home together, it was quiet for a while, I took a deep breath and the turned my head to look at Singto he was looking down at the ground with no particular facial expression but I could still tell that something was up.

"Hey Singto" I said watching him slightly flinch at my sudden words

"hmmm?" he hums back still looking at the ground

"is everything okay with you? you have been acting distant ever since we recorded the senior/junior party scene" I asked, Singto visibly tensed after the mention of the scene.

"yeah... everything is fine" he said not making eye contact. I watch him for a while as he squirmed in the silence.

"I know you are lying to me." I say watching Singto's movements his mouth gapes open and closed as he tried to find the words to say but I continue. "but, I will wait for you to tell me" with that I walk away leaving Singto standing there alone.

Singto P.O.V

standing there watching Krist's back slowly walk away my heart beats uncontrollably fast as his words repeat in my head. 'I know you are lying to me' for the entire walk home that is all I could think about, he know something is wrong I can't let him find out I need to start acting normal how hard can it be I am an actor.

I get home, take a shower and go to sleep determined to hid my feeling as best I can.

*a few weeks ago*

I walk to the set and find the director.

"good morning" I say cheerfully while bowing.

"good morning Singto, how are you doing?" he asked giving me a smile.

"good, what scene will we be filming today" I ask.

"well we are going to be doing...." he pauses as he finds the page on the script.

"the junior/ senior party scenes so we can finish off episode 14" he says. I nod, bow and leave to the make up room to get ready.

as the stylist was doing my hair I went over the script, there were some scenes with Arthit and Prem where he explains his worries about a male x male relationship, they will be filmed first and then when I gets dark we will go to the site for the party where me and Krist.... kiss. Oh My God. we. kiss. I have read the entire script and I knew we were going to but. Oh My God.