He feels himself beginning to slip into a bizarre headspace. He feels like it runs parallel to his normal sub headspace where he can think of nothing else but pleasing Cas and being used, losing all control but still knowing that he has his set limits. Not being the one in charge of himself for some amount of time allowing him to completely let go of any worries he may be holding on to.

This headspace isn't so much being used, as it is being needed. He's being taken care of, all his physical worries and burdens lifted from his shoulders and onto his Dominant's. He's completely at Castiel's mercy at this moment, and the vulnerability of it all is a very freeing feeling.

He finds himself clinging tighter and tighter onto Castiel as this headspace consumes him completely. A muffled whimper presses on from his mouth and Castiel hushes him, hand running up and down his back, gentle kisses peppering Dean's neck. "Shh, you're okay, I've got you." Cas whispers. He brings Dean to his feet and strips them both of their boxers, Dean finally having let his death grip go.

Cas double-checks the water temperature before guiding them both into the shower. They stand in an embrace, chest to chest, the water hitting Cas' back. He lets them stay like this for a minute or so before urging Dean to turn around so he can wash him. He takes his time, starting with Dean's hair, working the shampoo and conditioner through his short locks, earning a few hums of content from Dean.

Dean's body is putty in Castiel's hands. He lets himself be moved and washed by the angel, enjoying the feeling of being truly taken care of. He can feel his stresses from the day slipping away down the drain with the soap suds. He takes deep breaths, the smell of cheap hotel soap filling his nose. He's honestly always hated the smell though he put up with it because it was generally all he had. Though as Castiel works the suds over his body, taking in every inch of him in a new tender setting, he finds himself beginning to love the scent.

When Cas is pleased with his handy work, he washes himself rather quickly, given that angels don't sweat.

Something compels Castiel to lean forward and plant a soft kiss on Dean's lips as he finishes. Dean melts into him, their chests pressing together. Both of their heads fill with fog as they get lost in each other's lips. A perfect mix of shallow and chaste kisses followed up right away with rough and passionate kisses. The nail marks in Castel's hips will definitely be prominent tomorrow.

As the shallow kisses start to fade out, and the intense make-out starts to grow more and more heated, Dean's curious hands run up and down Castiel's back. He maps out Cas' muscles moving under his skin as they pull and tense with each of his movements, aimlessly on purpose trying to find where his wings hide. And as if on cue, his hands press against parallel muscles that run alongside the angel's shoulder-blades.

Cas makes a noise caught somewhere between a hiss and a moan, and that's how Dean winds up pinned against the wall of the bathtub with his hands invisibly bound behind his back. Cas takes a small step backward, eyeing Dean up and down. They're both dangerously turned on, and at this point, there's no turning back now.

"You're trying to see my wings, aren't you?" Cas muses, hands pressing onto the wall on either side of Dean's head.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Sir." Dean flat-out lies. He wants Cas to get riled up.

"You think I don't know what you're doing? You think I didn't notice you pushing at different parts of my back and the little moan you punched out of you when I threw you against the wall?" Cas leans in right next to Dean's ear. "You think I don't know what you want?" When Dean doesn't reply, for fear of his own voice breaking, Cas attacks Dean's neck with hot kisses and soft bites.

Cas loves the way Dean whimpers and tries to squirm away, but a hand in his sub's hair, pulling and tilting however he wants it makes sure Dean stays exactly where he should. He can feel Dean rutting his hips up, trying to find an angle that will give him the friction he craves. Cas hums into his neck.

"Such a needy little baby aren't you?" Cas asks, earning a whimper and a soft 'yes Sir' from his sub. He pushes his knee between Dean's legs, giving him leverage. Dean bites his lip as Cas comes away from his neck, peering into his eyes. His free hand slowly travels down his chest and his stomach to wrap around his half-hard dick.

"I want to see the faces you make when I make you cum." Cas strokes him slowly, teasing his thumb over the tip whenever he comes up. Dean can feel himself blushing as Cas stares at him and he's in his headspace too deep to admit embarrassment.

Cas uses no grace as he lazily brings Dean closer and closer to his climax, and to the angel it almost feels more intimate than the most intense moments of any scene they've had with any amount of grace.

Pinched whines and 'please go faster's seem to be the only thing in Dean's vocabulary, but Cas does not give up his tedious pace. He studies Dean's face, the way his eyes stay glued shut, the deep scarlet blush across his cheeks, and the way he bites on his lip between his pleas. But when Dean's legs begin to shake and almost give out is when Castiel is given a real show. Dean's mouth falls open and his head falls back as he lets loose a porn star level moan, and cumming over Castiel's hand and torso.

Castiel is overly pleased with himself and kisses Dean, swallowing the tiny whimpers that push out as pulls him through his orgasm. Cas shushes him, walking them back into the water to wash clean. "I told you I'd take care of you," Cas says, kissing Dean once more. Dean nearly falls against his Dom, his head resting in the crook of Cas' neck.

"How should I repay you?" Dean almost whispers as his arms cling to Cas' back.

"Don't worry about it. If I want you to, you'll do it tomorrow. Repay me tonight by going to sleep and getting a good night's rest for once, understand?"

Dean nods slowly, prying himself away from Cas' arms. Cas turns the water off and clamor out of the shower, turning to help Dean out as well. He wraps a towel around his waist and uses another to dry Dean off, skin still hot from a combination of the water and pleasure. Cas then leads them into the bedroom and finds a clean pair of underwear for Dean to wear to sleep. He helps his Sub dress and crawl into bed before leaning down to kiss his ear.

"I'll be back in just a moment." He whispers, combing his fingers through Dean's hair and stepping back into the bathroom, making sure to have a clean pair of underwear for himself as well.

As he closes the door, a loud huff punches out of his throat. He leans forward and presses his hands onto the vanity counter, shoulders tensing as he unfurls his wings. Dean pressing down on their muscles earlier made them ache to be out. They easily fill up the small bathroom with their shining black and gold feathers. Cas takes a second to stretch them out, reaching as far as they will go in the confining space, and he runs his fingers over patches of them in an attempt to groom them.

After a while, minorly pleased with his work, he dresses himself and returns to the bedroom. He hides his wings from Dean, for now, but he still embraces him with them as he holds him through the night.