Chapter 1

Ari

"Yea I miss you but I got no time for that, how could you, wish you'd never play me, have no time for that. Damn. Leave me alone, drunk as fuck, bitch you dumb as fuck, running up the bucks, damn.".

As Flipp Dinero blasted through the huge speakers. I moved my hips to the song and sang along with my bestfriend Jade. "JADE, WHERE IS DESTINY WIT THOSE DRINKS" I yelled over the speakers. Still shaking her ass, Jade replied with a simple shrug. I rolled my eyes and made my way to the bar still bobbing my head and lip syncing to the music.

"Fill me up"I said to the bartender. He poured me a glass of tequila....or so that's what I thought it was. I drank about 6 more shots before I was out my mind, twerking to the music. "PUSSY GOT THAT WET WET, GOT THAT DRIP DRIP, GOT THAT SUPER SOAKER"I yelled singing to the music. Still twerking, I felt a pair of hands behind my back.

Me being as drunk as I was, I couldn't tell how he looked but I knew he was dark skinned, had waves and had a nice tall height on him. "Wassup Shawty"his deep voice said. I just gave him a drunk smirk, probably looking like a dumbass. "I'm Marion, and you are?"he asked. "Ariii"I managed to slur out. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Damn Ari, you look good as hell tonight"he said smiling showing his pearly white teeth.

*SEXUAL SCENE*

I blushed a little. "So whatchu tryna do"I still drunkly asked him. He grabbed my hand and led me to the top floor of the 5 story house. We started kissing and giving eachother hickeys. I unzipped my little black dress and he unhooked my bra still kissing my neck. He laid he down on the bed and started kissing my titties all the way down my stomach.

He slid off my panties and I was enjoying every moment of it. He threw off his shirt and started eating me out. I threw my head back in lust. "M,m,Mari-". I tried slipping out in names between moans. Before I came, he unbuckled his pants and took off his Ralph Lauren boxers to reveal his Huge dick. My eyes grew wide and I tried to scoot back but he laughed pulling me towards him.

Since I wasn't a virgin, I let him please me as he slide it in me, I arched my back, yelling and moaning. This went on for hours, different positions and everything. I laid down, exhausted in his arms and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning with a headache and my back feeling like it was broke. "Where the hell am I"I murmured to myself. I got out of bed, looked down and noticed that I was naked. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit"I said rushing throwing on my clothes. I ran out the house stumbling in my heels. I took out my phone and dialed Jade's number.

"hello"her groggy voice answered over the phone. "JADE, come pick me the fuck up, why didn't you get me last night. You know I could've been kidnapped, hurry my head hurts so bad, Jade you there.....bitch I know you hear me"I said pacing back and fourth. "Ari......be ready I'm on the way".

I sighed and sat on the porch still trying to figure out what happened last night. About 6 minutes later, jade pulled up. She got out looking beautiful as usual. She tall, brownskin, and had a short cute bob. "Comeone bitch"she said. "Ew bitch you smell like dick"she said waving her hand. "Oh I didn't know dick had a smell"I said rolling my eyes. "What's with the attitude". "I think I had sex last night". "You think?"she said laughing.

"I told myself I wouldn't have sex after what happened with Michael". "Girl loosen up, you haven't had sex in about 6 months, Michael is over and done......it was probably the best sex you had in a while too"she said. I laughed and shook my head.

We pulled up to our apartment that was just in the middle of Miami. I went to my room of the apartment and started stripping off my clothes. I went to the bathroom, wrapped up box braids in a shower cap and started my shower. I looked down at the bruises and scars surrounding my body. Memories started to fill my head, I tried my best to hold in my tears but I couldn't take it no more.

I sat in the shower crying until I decided that I needed to get out the shower. I dried off, applied some lotion and slipped on some clothes. "JADE"I yelled to see if she was still here, but apparently she wasn't. I went to the kitchen, took a Advil for my headache and decided to cook some breakfast since I hadn't ate anything all day. I pulled out some eggs, bacon, strawberrys and sausage.

I sat down, turned on L&HHATL and ate my food until I fell asleep