Chapter 1 the new blondie boy

Laura's p.o.v

Today, is another day at school. Another normal day. Hanging out with my friends. My thoughts were interrupted by my mom shouting.

Ellen: LAURA!!! THE BUS IS HERE!!

Laura:BE THER IN A SEC, MOM!!! (I shout back)

I quickly took my bag and went downstairs.

Laura:Bye mom.(I kiss her cheek)

Ellen:Bye sweetie. Be safe.

Laura:K. Bye.

And I walked straight to the bus. When I got in, I went beside Raini. She turns around.

Raini:Oh, hey Laura:)

Laura:Hey Raini:)

Raini:So, I heard there's a new kid in school. Maybe, you interested. ;)

Laura:Look, Raini. I have no time for love.

Raini:Come on Laur. There's always time for love.

Laura:Not always Raini.

Raini:Ugh. Suite your self. You will grow old with out a boyfriend.

Laura:I wouldn't care less.

We were silent the whole ride. When we got there, we went through the doors and to our lockers which are next to eachother. Then my phone rang and it was my other bestfriend. Ayen.

--phone convo--

Laura:Hello?

Ayen:Sup. Have have you heard the new update on Minecraft?

If you are thinking what is Minecraft. It is a game that Ayen and I are addicted to. We would play with other players.

Laura:Yeah. I-

RIIIIIING

Laura:Well, I g2g ttyl.

Ayen:Bye. see ya at lunch.

--end of phone convo--

Ayen also goes to the same school as I do but her locker is at the other side of the building so we call each other. I weng straight to class which is Math. Man, I love Math. Actually, I'm a nerd and so is Ayen. I walked in the classroom and sat on my sit. I took out my book and wrote some plans of what will i do in Minecraft. The door opened, and there is a blondie boy. Everyone was looking at him. I just rolled my eyes and continued writing on my book.

Girls but Laura: Hottie alert!

Most of the guys rolled their eyes and continued doing what they were doing. Then I felt him sit by me and whipered.

blondie boy:(whispering) Hey. My name is Ross.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey!!! Sorry, that the book was released unmentioned cuz I was just so excited. I would really be helpful if u would vote and comment. Tnx. Til nextime my fellow Raura Shippers.

♥@ajayedani =I