Julian laughed softly with a smile, "you don't need to ask me, but as long as I get to be included in this shower I don't mind." He grinned wide at Nova's rosy red cheeks and cooed softly as he leaned to kiss one, "so cute." 

Nova pushed him away gently with a grumble, "shut up." Then walked off toward the bathroom with Julian following after him. 

"I didn't hear a no," Julian said in a sing-song voice. 

When they both entered the bathroom Nova turned to Julian with a shy look on his face. Julian's face softened and so did his voice as he spoke, "hey, if you aren't comfortable with it it's okay. Just because we've made love," he began the words tenderly and they sent a shiver of pleasure down Nova's spine, "doesn't mean you need to be okay with every intimate situation now." 

Nova loved Julian even more at that moment. He loved that the singer never pushed situations on him and always made sure he was okay with everything they did. He didn't realize how long he had just been standing there and smiling when Julian waved a hand in front of his face. 

"Hello in there," Julian said with a small laugh. "I'm looking for my boyfriend Nova." 

Nova's heart faltered at Julian calling him his boyfriend, it was also the fact that Julian seemed to have so much more ease in saying it. "I'm here, and I'm okay with taking a shower with you." His cheeks turned a light pink as he bit on his bottom lip gently. 

Julian asked again if he was completely sure and Nova smiled, "yes Julian, I promise it's okay." 

Julian returned his smile with a small nod, closing the bathroom door. "Okay." 

Nova felt the change in the atmosphere as soon as the door shut and his heart fluttered in his chest like bird wings. He watched Julian as he unbuttoned the dress shirt he had on, from today's meeting with his label, slowly. 

When Julian's eyes looked up to meet his Nova swallowed hard at the way his boyfriend's blue eyes had darkened. He felt his body heat up as Julian shrugged the shirt off his shoulders and couldn't help but look over his perfect torso.

Julian saw his wondering eyes and smiled softly as he reached over and turned on the shower. Nova pulled his own shirt off over his head while Julian adjusted the temperature and made sure it wasn't too cold. 

"You aren't one of those weird people who like cold showers are you?" Julian jokingly asked as he looked over his shoulder at Nova, letting his eyes rake over his boyfriend's body in the same way his had just moments before. 

"Hey, they wake me up," Nova defended himself as he unbuttoned his jeans.

Julian looked at him with wide eyes, "I was joking, you actually take cold showers?" 

Nova laughed and nodded his head as he pulled off his pants, letting them fall on top of his shirt. He watched as Julian took off his own pants, his head still shaking back and forth in disbelief. 

They were both in just their underwear and Nova felt his face flush when Julian moved back from the shower so they were now closer. He then got goosebumps on his skin as Julian's hands ran slowly over the bare skin of his hips and towards the waistband of his boxers. 

Nova bit on his lower lip harder as he felt Julian's fingers slip beneath the material and pull down on his underwear so they fell to his ankles. He stepped out of them and his breath came out shaky as Julian pulled off his own boxers. 

Julian looked him over with the same loving eyes he always did and it made Nova's heart burst with love. Even though they had both seen each other without clothes, Nova was still anxious about being this vulnerable in front of someone. He should know better though, this was Julian.