Julian tilted his head, "do you think it could've been one of the labels people? Like as revenge for leaving?" 

Mark snorted as the ding of the elevator sounded and the doors opened. "Even if that does sound like something they would do, even they aren't that fast about getting things done." 

Julian couldn't help but agree and they all walked onto the elevator. "What's on my agenda for tomorrow?" 

Mark smiled to himself, happy to say his next words, "nothing." 

Julian looked at him with wide eyes and repeated, "nothing?" 

Mark nodded his head, "nothing. I figured you both could use a day to yourselves after everything that's happened." 

Julian looked down at Nova who was already watching him with an excited face. "That sounds nice. A day to ourselves." He trailed his eyes over Nova's figure, who noticed his look since he was already watching him and Julian chuckled when his face flushed red. 

Nova pushed Julian playfully and grumbled, "I actually want to leave the room thank you." 

Julian hummed with a smirk on his lips, "no one said we wouldn't." 

Nova rolled his eyes and jabbed his elbow playfully into his side, "before night time." 

Julian groaned leaning his head back before looking forward again as his lips pouted. "You're no fun." 

Nova couldn't help the small giggle from himself and wrapped his fingers around Julian's hand. "That's one of the reasons you love me though, isn't it? I keep you from having too much fun?"

Julian rolled his eyes playfully and leaned down to press a kiss to Nova's forehead, smiling when he blushed at his action. "Sure, it's one of the reasons."

Mark chuckled softly, "listen to you both, you already argue like an old married couple." When both Nova and Julian flushed bright red in the face at the mention of marriage Mark raised an eyebrow. "What? Have both of you never thought about that before?" 

Julian cleared his throat and lifted his free hand to scratch the back of his neck. "I, uh, no I haven't really if I'm honest." He was trying to get his warm cheeks to settle down, but he took the time to glance at Nova who was still very red in the face. 

Mark shrugged his shoulders and said like it was obvious, "I just figured you both would be together for a long time and might have thought about this stuff." 

"We will be together for a long time." Julian was surprised to hear such confidence in the words from Nova. He was about to say it himself. When he looked to Nova he saw him turn red again. "

"I, I mean, I think we will be," Nova stuttered out while gripping onto Julian's hand as a reflex.

Julian just laughed softly and used his hand to tilt Nova's chin up so he could lean in and place a sweet kiss to his lips. "We will," he spoke it like a promise against Nova's lips. 

This caused Nova to smile and lean more into him to make their kiss deeper. Julian lifted a hand to cup the side of his face to keep his boyfriend close as their lips moved gently together. 

Mark cleared his throat after a few seconds and they both broke apart with red cheeks again, but Julian recovered more quickly and glared playfully at Mark before wrapping an arm around Nova's waist as the elevator doors opened. 

"We'll see you later thank you," Julian said in a little huff as he walked them both off the elevator, leaving Mark chuckling to himself as they walked off. 

Julian drug Nova to their room by the hand and slid his key card in the door, unlocking it before they walked in. 

Nova turned around to shut the door and then turned back to Julian who immediately wrapped his arms around his waist. "Is it okay if I go take a shower?" Nova asked while resting his hands on Julian's chest. 

Photographing Love (BxB) (Unedited)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara