First round

So, I got a few questions that are generally interesting and in different ranges. I'm quite surprised people even gave questions because imma be real here. I don't even think that I deserved all the followers and the people who actually read my updates and things. Buuut~ I'm gonna answer the first round of questions I've gotten so far

Q: Do you like cake?
A: Generally, yes I love cake, but only certain kinds. Just like any other person, I do have food preferences though I love a good amount of food

Q: What's your favorite food?
A: My favorite food is (almost) all the food! Though if I have to choose a food, I'd say a gyro. I really love gyros, though I don't eat them often.

Q: What do you think if the new Twenty one Pilots album?
A: I'll be honest here, I'm not one of the dedicated fans who follow all updates of groups. I've never really been the type of person to follow up on band updates or get involved with a music artist's personal life. This year, though, thanks to a very good friend of mine who told me about them. She got me to get into the group BTS, which sounds cliché but I follow because I like their music and they are really cool people.

Q:Do you listen to Avril?
A: I do not, though, if you'd like to recommend a song for me to look into I definitely will give it a proper listen when I have the chance :)

Q: What's your credit card number AND social security number
A: I'll never tell you :p

Q: What's your phone number?
A: Well, in a public book I don't know about it but I'll give it to you in a PM. Otherwise, I'll give you my social media (Snapchat that I barely use, Instagram, Facebook only if I like you, Messenger perhaps. I might make a Kik sometime, so I might give you that once I eventually make one)

Q: What talents do you have?
A: I'll be honest, I'm a pretty good writer. I can write a good story, which I'm actually hoping to finish by time I get out if school and graduate (high school that is) and I'm hoping things go smoothly. I can sort of play piano and understand notes, I can play basic two noted songs at different tempos but not like a synesthesia type. I can read sheet music notes, if that counts but I'm only able because I have to for choir. Nah, I'm not vocally talented so that doesn't matter.

Q: What's a normal day for you like?
A: Well, it's a pretty boring day for me mostly. I get up really early (6:45 am most days in my time) and then get ready for early bird classes. Do that class and go through school, go to my choir room for lunch and stay because I have choir. I then go through my last two classes and go home. Then I write a bit in all my books (Wattpad books and actual books I hope to finish by time I graduate) and do some homework. By that time I play video games and procrastinate on doing other things that life requires. My days are quiet, I'm a quiet person who talks to much and never gets caught, that is, if I'm sat next to the people that the teacher would regret seating me by. I do check these notifications at random times throughout the day and on other days when I don't play video games I'm on Instagram for a few hours. I do a bit or language, then I watch YouTube before I go to sleep. My days in a nutshell. I don't really eat at specific times either.

Q: Are you lgbtq?
A: I've never really had a specific pinpoint for my sexuality, like it never really rang out to me. It's like a mix of a few of them, but not really sure how to put it. Maybe Queer is the term I'd use for it, at least research gave me the idea I perhaps count as a queer.

And I saved one of the biggest questions I got, for last.

Q: Why do you like me as a friend? ImYoDaddyNow
A: That's actually quite simple. I don't. Because, I don't like you as a friend, I love you as someone like my own sister (only a lot less annoying than my own and a lot more funnier). We're so similar that it's almost scary, yet it's a connection I haven't gotten from other people because you're someone I relate to. Someone who genuinely knows what life obstacles are like, and what things I go through. Sure, people can hear about what you go through, and people can talk about being your friend, but not everyone can get the pain or the emotions that you get. Not everyone is as funny as you are, as welcoming as you are, and as special as you are. Never will someone ever be like you, and that's why we're friends. Not because you seem like the ideal friend, but because you aren't the ideal friend. You're the best friendship bound family member. A person, who is not my friend, but instead, you are my sister, my family, and the perfect person in my life who will never leave an impact in my life as much as you do. It's too late to turn back, because now we're friends for life, and nothing's changing that. So when you ask why I like you as a friend, my answer is I don't. Because I'm being honest, in saying that you are my sister, my best pal, and someone real. Yeah I'm being a cliché bastard right now, but if it's cliché, it's also true. You're a special person, a one in a lifetime person that not everyone has the luck to meet. And that's, the honest truth.

So yeah, that's the first round of questions answered for eeeeeevyone so far. You aren't limited to the questions you're able to ask, just don't ask for super personal questions... Or weird questions either... Bye for now guys!

~Devil >_<)