| CHAPTER TWENTY |

Start from the beginning

"She went to work in the dress she wore last night." Vinny said. The phone started ringing so Vicki went to answer.

"Hello?" Vicki asked.

"Where's your sister?" Tom said.

"Go fuck yourself!" Vicki yelled hanging up the phone.

"He is an absolutely asshole." Vicki said getting fed up with the way Tom treated her sister.

The phone started ringing again.

"Hello?" Vicki asked.

"Hi is Victoria there?" A unfamiliar voice was heard.

"This is she." Vicki said.

"Im calling to tell you Nicole has been released and you can come pick her up." The woman said, Vicki almost jumped out of her skin with excitement.

"Okay, thank you." Vicki said before the call ended.

"She's been released, I'm going to go get her." Vicki said.

"Give her a big hug for us once she comes out." Deena said, Vicki smiled.

"Deena, please make sure Jenni is alright, ill be back soon." Vicki said hugging Deena before running out of the bedroom.

"Jenni! I'll be back with Nicole soon." Vicki said outside the door.

"I love you!" Vicki yelled.

"I love you too." Jenni croaked making Vicki feel bad for leaving her but she needed to go and pick Nicole up.

  Vicki walked inside the police station and signed Nicole's release papers before she came running to Vicki who wrapped her into a hug.

"I missed you." Nicole said as Vicki walked her out of the police station and into the car.

"How you feeling?" Vicki asked as she drove back to the house.

"Embarrassed, I can't believe what I had done." Nicole said.

"Well, i'm just glad your coming home to us." Vicki said squeezing Nicole's hand.

"Thank you for coming to get me." Nicole said.

"I did it for Ron, i'd gladly do it for you." Vicki said making Nicole laugh.

"Everyone's excited to see you, we were all really worried." Vicki said.

"I'm so grateful for an amazing family." Nicole said snuggling into Vicki's arm as she parked out the front of the shore house.

"Here's the jailbird." Vicki said walking into the house and the roommates cheered before tackling Nicole into a hug.

• • • • • • • •

"Hello?" Vicki asked answering the duck phone.

"Yeah, is Jenni there?" Tom asked making Vicki roll her eyes.

"Yeah, let me go get her for you." Vicki said walking outside.

"Phone call for you sister." Vicki said sending her a smile before following after her and everyone sat around the phone, listening to what Jenni had to say about Tom.