1

In the empty carnival tents held a small cage. The cage held a fallen angel inside of it. They were covered in scars and bruises, and a few stab wounds. The angel had laid on the cold floor of the cage, unable to move due to the chains that were on them.

Apparently, this angel is rumored to be unstable. Perhaps it's true, but it could also be false.

The angel weakly managed to sit up, and look outside of the bars that held him captive. He longed to be back in heaven. He didn't know what he did wrong. After a few minutes of resting, he got up and tried getting free again, but with the spiked halo around his throat, it had tightened around his neck when he tried pulling himself out of the chains.

Showtime cookie was lounging in front if the cage in a rather comfortable looking chair. Running something like this was a hit, to see an angel get beaten up in every way possible.
He sighed as he sunk lower into the chair, "five more minutes.." he muttered to himself as his fingers twiddles with his staff.

The angel whines softly, still struggling. When one of the spikes struck his neck, he yelped, immediately stopped.
He curled up on the floor, beginning to sing a soft melody. The language of the song was in a dead one, one that only angels knew. He sung, trying to calm himself down.

The cookie groaned inside before speaking up, "Shut up!" he huffed at the angel.

He stands up, cracking his knuckles before grabbing his staff and exiting the tent to advertise tickets to see the angel.

The angel flinched and immediately went quiet...for the most part. He hummed softly, curling up more.

Occasionally some cookies would come by. Some would complain, some were okay with the price and would pay.

Mint had just finished a small performance and decided to walk around the small area.
Holding his violin case while he looked at the different booths and attractions.

He then noticed a large cage with a unique looking cookie. A cookie he has never seen before astonished him and attracted him toward the cage.
Once he reached the cage, he began to examine the other cookie and it's colors.

Arch had heard someone walking towards the cage and when he had looked over, he had let out a soft squeak and backed away. The angel seemed like they were quite frightened by Mint.

The angels colors were extremely pale and lacked color. The angel held scars, wounds, and bruises on their body. It looked like some of the wounds were starting to become infected due to the wounds being exposed to the incredibly dirty cage.

Wind followed up behind, quietly. His made green eyes locked onto the angel as his hand itched at the string of the bow.
"Mint. Do not touch it." he spoke hushed.

"It's powerful."

Mint stopped in his tracks once hearing Wind's words. He looked back at Wind then back at Arch.
Mint was a bit confused how cautious Wind was acting.

Mint then began to examine the cuts and bruises on the angel. Sympathy quickly filling his chest, noticing how badly this cookie was abused.
"But he's hurt, Wind" Mint protested as he began to inch closer to the cookie. Trying to go as slow as possible. Not wanting to seem like a threat.

The angel had fluffed up slightly, yet seemed to back away from the two. He seemed to be anxious, but also seemed ready to fight if necessary.

"Wh-what do you two want from me? A-are you master's 'customers'?"

His voice held fear, but it also seemed as he was trying to sound as if he was brave.

Wind grabbed Mint's wrist, gently pulling him back, "We snuck in. Be quiet about it, angel." his voice was a mixture of sterness and gentleness.

His green eyes moved off of the angel to try and make him a little less threatened. A demi god's piercing eyes don't help anyone think straight.

"G-get outta here! Y-you shouldn't be over here!"
The demi-god sounded rather stressed, and full of fear, as if he was scared of them getting caught by Showstopper.