Book 12: Discovering Secrets

In an area that looked like a completely dolled up room, someone (obviously a girl) was sitting on the bed, reading their book. Whoever it was, they weren't much of a talker. Around the room, there was books on the floor. They seemed to be fantasy based. Meanwhile, Xander, Benjiro and even the other boy sneaked out of the bedroom window and were now outside.

Xander: Mission accomplished. What did I tell ya?

Benjiro: But this is still a bad idea. What if they find out that we left?

Xander: Then we'll say it was my idea. And that's technically not a lie.

His explanation is risky...but remains the truth.

Xander: See that? This guys got the right mind.

Benjiro: Well...I suppose so.

Xander: Don't sweat it, man. If your parents ask, I'll take the fall.

Benjiro, would you please set the direction to your household?

Benjiro: Oh. Uhm...

Benjiro looked around the area and set his finger, pointing in the direction.

Benjiro: It's that way.

Xander: Well, you heard him.

Hey!!!

The three boys hears yelling. They turned around and saw Nanao and Lily rushing towards them.

Xander: Glad you two could make it.

Lily: Where exactly are we going?

Xander: We're going to see what the adults are up to.

Nanao: What do you mean?

Xander: I mean...I'm tired of them always dropping us off with some babysitter, when the good stuff always happens. They're always sneaking around, when their friends come to town. So we're gonna see what that's all about.

Lily: Is there a reason why you wish to do so?

Xander: Well, duh! I wanna know what's going on too!

Benjiro: ......

......

Nanao and Lily then noticed that there was another boy, standing beside Benjiro.

Nanao: Uhm...Xander. Who is this?

It is nice to meet you. My name is Arbiter.

Xander: He's the son of our babysitter.

Lily: Is it wise to being him into your little mishaps?

Xander: You make it sound like I'm always getting into trouble.

Nanao: So which way are we going?

Benjiro: That way.

Xander: My parents said they were meeting up at Akechi and Tengge's home. So that's where we're going.

Arbiter: Very well. Benjiro, please lead the way.

Benjiro nodded to the group and walked on, taking his friends to his house. Elsewhere, the two pair of eyes that belonged to Cypress slowly began to awaken. Indicating that his body had fully recovered and he was able to be back on his feet.

Cypress: Where...where am I?

You're finally awake?

Cypress: Huh?