BLOOPERS

He wasn't one to be fooled easy. He understood everything clearly and was proud that he could easily read through people. All except his own thoughts .

Everything he did of late was so unlike him, he had sweared to be away from Television industry. His own fan base criticised him left ,right and centre. People mocked him for being a failure, but what did they know ,he took the decision of taking up the show in line of the leading channel with a heavy heart but a determined head. All the hopes of a Bollywood debut were crashing as he faced constant disappointments. So he had to start right from where he left because though people couldn't see it, but his hopes were on the stars.

SCREENING OF KZK2

The hall was buzzing with stars of the television industry, it was his and Erica's big comeback in the legendary show as the Anurag Basu  and Prerna Sharma. He was excited and nervous, being accompanied by his dear mother did ease some of his tension but still he could feel his hands getting numb.

The first episode was to air today simultaneously with the screening. He was in a hall full of people yet he couldn't once smile his happy smile. As soon as the episode got over his aunt stood up and kissed his forehead.,blessing him and appreciating his performance. Still something was missing and he knew that he won't be able to fill that void not today not in this gathering.

The cast got on the stage to be acknowledged by the gathering he helped Erica get on stage like the gentleman he was, and the reporters captured the image and started planning a juicy rumor within seconds but one pair of eyes who had known him since his conception knew that his happiness is just work limited but his heart needs something or rather someone else to be present besides him to hold him and review his work.

Against all hopes standing on the stage he had his eyes on the door hoping may be she will come, but he knew that wasn't going to happen. After politely posing to the shutterbug he came down and went straight to the  warm embrace of his mother,who kissed his ears and whispered

Phone vibrate horaha tha shayad koi message aaya hai

He smiled and kissed her forehead and answered

Subah se aara hai maa.... Baad mein dekh lunga.... Aap yeh batao... Aap khush hona??

She broke the hug and cupped his face and said.

Meri khushi tujhse hai.

He smiled and was about to go to give interview with his co star.

Beta... Ek baar phone zaroor dekh lena... Main tujhe khush dekhna chahti hun.
Saying so his mom turned to her sister while he fished out his phone and read the one message that indeed made him happy DIL SE