Moving Out The Friendzone

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy. How y'all doing m8s? Crikey time for another bad chap. Yay. Hope y'all enjoy ✌🏻.

MJ POV
I woke up in a rather unfamiliar room. I felt myself laying against something. I turned over and I saw Peter. I was still in his arms from last night. We must've fell asleep on the couch. There was a blanket over us. May must've put that there. Oh shit! I had forgotten about May! I bet she thought we were together or something. I sighed and got up. I went into the kitchen and made myself some tea. When going back to the couch I passed a sticky note from Aunt May to Peter.

Went to work be home by nine. No funny business while I'm gone mister! I don't need grandchildren already!

-Love, Aunt May

I blushed so hard when I read it. She really did think we were dating. What's with every adult assuming that if a girl and a boy teen hung out together, that they were dating! I sighed and sat back on the couch. Peter woke up. "Morning loser." I told him. "Morning." He said in a raspy voice. I wasn't sure if I should be turned on or grossed out. What are you talking about MJ!? I mentally slapped myself. "You want some tea?" He asked me. I nodded my head. He always had the tea I liked cuz I came over here so often. After he made it he came back with two cups and handed one to me. We sipped our tea in silence, but it wasn't an uncomfortable one, or an awkward one. It felt, natural. I put me tea on the table and just laid on Peters chest. He didn't hesitate to wrap his arm around me this time. I was glad. It was another hour till school started, we were up early. Peter left to go take a shower and I just waited and when he got out, we left for school. We were waiting outside because we were early. We went in as soon as we could. We hung out for a little while before the all too familiar voice was heard... "What's this? Penis Parker's early for once? What a surprise!" It was Flash. "Fuck off Flash." I told him. "Shut up outcast." Flash replied. Peter stepped in. "Flash just leave." He said. Flash sent punch towards Peter hitting him square in the jaw but Peter didn't even flinch while Flash shook his hand trying to play off as if it didn't hurt. "Trying to act tough Penis? To impress this weirdo? That's why your parents abandoned you. Because you were a loser and a disappointment. Don't even get me started on Ben. He died because he didn't want to see you again." Flash said. Peter had his first balled up and was shaking with anger. "Flash run along." I told him. "Why? What's this pussy gonna do?!" Flash said. Peter sent a clean right hook to his face, causing him to fall. "Oh you think you're tough penis?" Flash said getting up and trying to punch him in his face but Peter grabbed his hand and twisted it. He pushed him to the ground before picking him back up and slamming him against the lockers still holding him by his collar. He said "You mess with me, my family, or my friends ever again, and I'll make sure you can't walk.". He let Flash out of his grip and Flash ran. He grabbed my hand and started pulling me along. I stopped him. "What was that?" I asked. Peter blushed "Um... I... I don't like my friends getting insulted." He said. "But you've never stood up like that for Ned." I told him. "Yeah well, I don't know. I guess you just give me this new found... confidence." He said smiling. I smiled too. "Keep it up loser and he'll never bother you again." I told him. He smiling and grabbed my hand as he led us to our class. We sat together and chatted. I learned more about him being Spider-Man and how he even became Spider-Man, and I got too admit it was interesting, dare I say, cool? Nah losers can't be cool. Well Peter isn't really a loser so, I guess so. Ughhhhhh We had to go our separate ways, I had history he had math. I said goodbye and that we'd meet in Spanish. I was walking towards seventh period to see Peter because we already knew Spanish but we still took it anyway. "Yo Outcast!" I heard Flash say. I flipped him off. I heard him running to get in front of me. He was panting. My god he was a mess. "Fuck off." I told her plainly. He put his arms in front of me. "You ain't going no where! And you don't got Penis to protect you this time." He told me. "Why Penis? Is that the first thing you think of when you see a man?" I asked him. "Are you fucking kidding me? It's the thing I think of the least. I bet that's what Parker thinks though. "Speaking of Penis'." I hear Peter say from behind Flash. Flash turned around and was met with a kick to the balls. I started laughing. "Fuck-a you!" Peter said while flipping him off. He grabbed my hand and we walked to Spanish. Halfway there we both start dying of laughter. "Really? 'Fuck-a You!'? Why the extra '-a'? I asked still chuckling. He just shrugged. I laughed again. This has definitely been the happiest I've ever been and I mean EVER. Peter was smiling that contagious smile, we both couldn't stop smiling. It was after school and me, Ned and Peter went to a coffee shop and went over to Peter's house. Those nerds were focused on a lego Star Wars set. I had to admit, it was entertaining. Peter sighing when he couldn't understand the instruction and almost breaking it cause they lost a part to it. I managed to calm him down. He flopped onto his bed and groaned. Ring Ring! I heard my phone go off.

Peter's POV

Michelle's phone rang and she picked up. "Uh huh... ok... Why now? Cmon mom I'm hanging out with Peter. Ughhhh fine." She said as she hung up. "Gotta Go. But before I leave... any chance you could swing - quite literally - by my house at like 1am? When my parents are asleep?" She asked me. I chuckled and told her I could. She gave me her address and left. I smiled. I waited for May to get home. She had brought home fast food for dinner cause she didn't have time to cook. I waited for May to fall asleep. She was out before 1am. At 12:50 I climbed out my window and swung over to Michelle's house, I had my suit on just in case. I swung over towards her window and peeked inside seeing if she was actually awake. She was, she was reading a book on her bed. I knocked. She looked over and walked to me. She opened the window. "What's the password?" She asked. "Uhhhhhh... I'm a loser?" I said as a question. "I'll allow that." She said and let me in. I chuckled and climbed in. I brought my backpack and clothes to change. After changing I stuffed my suit into my bag and sat on Michelle's bed with her. We watched Netflix. She leaned her head on my shoulder. I wasn't complaining. I smiled as she clung to me. I turned to her. "What?" She asked. "It's... it's nothing." I said. We looked into each other's eyes. Our faces got closer. She cupped my cheek and slowly pressed her lips on mine. I was melting into the kiss. It was taking everything to stay sitting up and not fall over. When we pulled away I was sad but still happy. "One question." I told her. "What's that?". "Should I pack my bags?" I asked her smiling. "Why? What are you getting at?" She asked. "Nothing I just thought I should pack my stuff because it seems like I'm moving out of the friendzone." I told her. She blushed and lightly punched me. "Why not." She said. I laughed and we kissed once more. It was a eventful night from there.

Heyyyyyyyy I'm very cliche if you can't already tell. I should put in the description "Inconsistent Updates." But I mean like eh. Sorry it took for ever. School, writers block, laziness, etc. Epanyway hope y'all enjoyed. See ya. ✌🏻

Edit : Next chap will have iron dad in the second half and spideychelle for the first half. Alright Goodnight.