𝑶𝒏𝒆

𝒴/𝒩 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓁ℯ𝒻𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓉 1

There you were again, sitting at a table in the school lounge as you were finalizing your homework for Your honors literature class that you so dearly love (feel the sarcasm). Your friends were probably hang around somewhere Lately you haven't been hanging out with them, it hadn't crossed your mind until your mom mentioned it to you last week.
They used to include you in a lot more than they did now. You tried brushing it off as them being busy, but you still couldn't help but feel like maybe they didn't want you around anymore. Your growing separation with them was more than losing just a friend. You no longer had someone to text for hours on end into the night, educate you on classic movies and share milkshakes with.
So it really wouldn't have been a surprise to you if they didn't notice you in the student lounge.
As the final bell dismiss all students for the day you started walking to your car, slow approaching your new car that your parents so greatly bought, your mother calls.
Y/N POV
"Hey mom, what's up?"
my mom never calls me during this time especially if she working.
"Are you on your way home yet?"
She seemed worried but it's was hard to tell over the phone.
"I'm just leaving, why is something wrong?"
I asked as I got in my car
"Call me when close to the house, be safe I love you" i have no clue what's going on but it must be bad.

10 mins later by hoesarefoes

Still Y/N POV
I got home to see my dad's car in my driveway, it was kind of scary because my dad works for the military.
As I open the door I see my mom red stained face, my heart dropped they worst came to mind as soon as she was going to speak I felt the need to seat down knowing it was going to be big news.
"Mom..mm what's wrong?" You could hear my voice shake knowing the worst is to come
"It's your dad he..e. died, im im sorry"
I couldn't cry in front of her she needed me more right now, even if it hurts me more then it seems.

The next few weeks were hard I couldn't sleep at night or eat some days, the simple things hurt. Going back to school hurt to though I had random people come up to me with the normal "I'm sorry for your loss", but it hurt not to see my "friends" care.
To bad for me, have my last class with them, walking into class I keep my head low and sitting in the back of the classroom not wanting to talk with anyone.

As you sit down with your forehead you hear people whispering.
You being you wanted to listen in
"I feel bad for her, i mean there suppose to be her friends but I just heard that Reggie was talking to them in the lounge and they acted like the didn't know her!"
Just hearing that made my headache, you were going to leave but here they came.
Reggie came to check on you even, he had thought of you as a sister.
"Hey you ok?" He asked as he sat down beside allowing me to put my head on his shoulder
"No really I just want to go home, you know?"
Already understanding how you feel helps to put your things way until the group comes over
"Hey y/n where have you been" asked Veronica and Betty
Already dreading where things may leading you continuing your pack of books.
" so your just going to ignore us, so not cool"
" yea, I thought we where your friends, what's up with you?"
" OH YOU THOUGHT, NO YOUR RIGHT MY BAD IM SUCH A BAD FRIEND." You storm out of the classroom with Reggie on your tail
Leaving Kevin to clear the air
"Dude her dad passed a way a few weeks ago, and also you guys have been ignoring her you didn't even check on her once, hell the whole school knows what's been going on"
The whole class is in silence not knowing what going to happen next.

Ok guys I'm going to stop here for now
Tell me what I should finish off with until then this is part 1 let me known what you guys think ❤️