Cira shifted visibly in surprise, "Why? Why not?"

"Because you're my sister. You've always been my sister. Whether Alfor is your father or not," Allura plants her hand on Cira's shoulder and then smiles kindly, "I grew up with you. And I don't hate you, I just hate...everything that's happened to you." She pulls her hand back, "And I don't understand why father kept this from us."

"Yeah, well..." Cira leans on the railing, "...turns out I didn't know him as well as I thought I did." She took a breath, "He lied to all of us."

"Do you hate him?"

Cira took a beat. She leaned back and breathed out, "...Yes."

The Castle of Lions was silent as the five Paladins and three Alteans slept. They had successfully completed their individual tasks that day in their plan to take down Zarkon. Shiro, Pidge, and Lance had rescued Slav from the Galra Prison; Hunk and Keith had braved the belly of a weblum; Allura had flown the castle back to the Balmera and collected the largest crystal ever given; while Coran and Cira had remained on Olkarion building the new teludav.

The Blade of Marmora returned to their headquarters to explain the plan, while Slav was left on Olkarion isolated from the teludav to prevent further damage. Coran reviewed the damage and estimated that the repairs would take an additional day and demanded Slav not be allowed to touch the teludav. He also requested Hunk keep his distance after the comment about blowing the teludav up.

The Olkari were happy to assist with the repairs to the teludav, which allowed Coran to return to the Castle of Lions and ensure all systems were fully operational before the attack on Zarkon.

The day ended, after the hard battle against the previous Ro-Beast on the Balmera, and the team decided to call it a quintant and turn in early.

The Castle remained in orbit around Olkarion and the ship was peaceful. The Lions were stowed in their individual hangars and the inhabitants of the Castle were resting in their quarters.

Cira laid in her bed, tossing and turning. She pulled the covers over her head and buried her face in her pillow. Sweat ran down the back of her neck. Her silver hair stuck to the sides of her face as she struggled to catch her breath.

She woke with a startle. And then, she pulled the covers down to catch her breath. Deciding a good sleep would not come to her that night, she got out of bed and decided that she was, in fact, surprisingly, in the mood to prank someone. She had not had the time previously and was actually not in the mood. Especially after learning that Zarkon could very well be her father.

She tilted her head at her remaining victims.

Keith? Done.

Hunk? Done.

Pidge? Done.

Lance? Not done.

Shiro? Not done.

She had two Paladins to go whilst Coran simply only had Hunk left to prank. She sat there on her bed for a few doboshes and then she had it. She smiled for the first time in a while and then stood and went into Lance's room. He was asleep peacefully and his back was turned to the door as he slept on his side. She tiptoed in and then slowly and stealthily went through his drawers to steal all his clothes. And on her way out, she eyed his dirty laundry. She would not even give him that. Cira took the dirty laundry, as well and left his room, then made her way to her own room.