Slenderman

You arrive at the Slender Mansion, you have been friends with all of the guys for a while now, but had always had you're eye on Slendy, something about his featureless face really turned you on.

Thankfully they have never killed you and that you hang out there everyday! You got on really well with everyone and you were invited to a party that they were throwing to celebrate (how many years old Creepypasta is) years of Creepypasta. it meant a lot to these guys, and to you.

You were just sitting in the library, reading a book and minding your own business, when you hear Slendy's voice.

"Ah (you favourite book)! I love that one!"

"Thanks, it's my favourite book!"

"Interesting! well, I'm glad you like it!"

You smile sweetly at him, as he sat down next to you.

"This is a great party" you say to him, still smiling

"Well, I hear Splendorman shall be starting 7 minutes in heaven soon, shall you be taking part child?"

You loved the way he called you child, so elegant and in his voice.... Wow....

"I will be! And you Slendy? Will you be taking part?"

"I shall be yes, otherwise he won't ever let it go!"

You start singing Let It Go, it is a little habit you have, then you realised what you were doing and stopped

"S-sorry, bad habit, I dunno why I do it, I just do" you giggle a little

"Don't be sorry, you have an amazing singing voice (y/n)"

"Y-you think so?"

"I know so"

then Splendy bursts in the door

"There you are you two! I was wondering where you had gotten to! now, come on! we are starting up 7 minutes in heaven!"

he sighs as he takes you to the front room, you put in your iPhone since that was really the only thing you have which people would know that it was you.

~le time skip, to your turn~

You reach your hand into the bag, and pull out a note saying 'always watches, no eyes' with a circle and two little 'X' in it.... Slendy...

You were over the moon with you picking him, but you kept your excitement in order.

You and him get into the cupboard, it was fucking MASSIVE!! you could put a bed in there and sleep!

You take a big sigh, you were going to come clean with him...

"Slendy?"

"Yes?"

"I-I really like you Slendy... Like, I kinda love you Slendy, and I know that is stupid because I know you don't like me and-"

You get cut off by Slendy kissing you, he pulls back

"I love you too (y/n)"

You gave a huge smile, and then you kissed him, turning it into a real make-out session, [which is weird because he don't have a mouth but there ya go]

about 5 minutes later you hear Splendy calling in

"Times up!"

You and Slendy leave the closet and make your way back to the library, but instead of reading, you chatted and chatted and chatted the night away.

[A/N: ok guys, that was WAY easier than expected, I think Jeff is next, which may be harder! I am on a holiday, bored, and my Grandma's house, so I will get A LOT done today... So see a lot of updates in this book in one go! Enjoy my little TallyCharts]