Chapter 2

Authors Note: Well here's chapter two! a certain someone wanted some Kuramochi so he has a POV at the end. Sorry if it's not what you expected. The soulmate thing won't be huge in the story but will be mentioned every once in awhile especially when it gets to where Miyuki chooses to be with Sawamura (her soulmate) or Mei (Her childhood friend).

Also this will be big brother!Chris and Little Sister!Miyuki just so you know but not at the moment.

Also what do you guys think a female Miyuki would like? If anyone wants to draw what they think she would like it would be helpful on what people would want her to look like.

Disclaimer: I don't own Diamond no Ace or any of the characters in the story.

==================================

MIYUKI POV

"Stupid Bakamura." I thought to myself after I slammed the door behind me. "He had no right to say that about Chris-sempai." I said quietly clenching a scorebook in my hands. I walked towards my dorm room ignoring anyone who tried talking to me. It may seem rude but I didn't want to snap at anyone that didn't do it. I opened the door to my dorm and was surprised by the third years and Kuramochi being in my room since I locked it. "What are you doing here?" I asked them curiously walking in and closing the door behind me and leaned against it.

"Shogi." Tetsu said holding up one of the many pieces. I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "Let me rephrase that," I began. "How did you get into my room?" I looked at them as Jun held up a key. "We have a master key to all the bedrooms." He said. "Of course you do." I said nodding. "I shouldn't be surprised. I walked to my dresser to grab undergarments seeing as I was going to go take a shower (in my own personal bathroom...privilege of living in this room and being the only female on the team), I was fixing to reach for one of my sports bras but stopped my hand and moved it to the boxers I had to help with my disguise. "I can't bring that out with them here.." I thought. "I can't take my binder off either." I groaned internally. "I'm going to take a bath," I said. "Do as you please." I shut the door (making sure to lock it) and began my shower (Obviously after undressing).

—————————————————————

SAWAMURA POV

"Everyone understands that you want to get better. Especially after the scrimmage, but what you said just now....I cant let it slide...."

I sat leaned against the wall in shock. I don't think I've ever seen Miyuki angry before. Annoyed yes but never angry. I looked at Rei-chan. "What..."?" I could barely find words to ask about what had just happened. "Sawamura come with me." Rei said walking towards the door. I stood and followed her as she headed towards a car. We got in a began driving. We pulled into a rehab centers parking lot and got out. We walked in and walked to one of the rooms and stood outside the open door. I looked inside and saw Chris-sempai. I looked at Rei-chan and she told me about Chris's injury. "Is that why Miyuki-sempai got so angry?" I thought to myself. With out thinking I ran into the room and began babbling,
(You know what happens from here lets go see how are wonderful Kuramochi and third years are doing)

__________________________________________________

KURAMOCHI

I saw Miyuki walk into the bathroom and smirked. I waited a few minute until I heard the water running. "What are you smirking about Kuramochi-chan?" Masuko -sempai asked me. "Snooping time," I said. "Haven't you ever wonder what Miyuki hides in here? We're never aloud to touch his drawers or anything. " I asked them as I walked around the room. I heard some of the 3rd years trying to stop me but it was to late as I opened his drawer. At first I saw the normal boxers and socks nothing to strange. Until I began moving some clothes around.

"kyhahaha!" I began laughing as I held up a sports bra. "I think our buddy Miyuki has a girlfriend!" I said continuing to laugh. What I didn't notice was the bathroom door opening. "I bet its one of his fangirls." I said. "What do you think your doing!?" I heard a voice say harshly. I turned around and was faced to face with angry amber/brown eyes. "Oh my god...I am going to die." I thought as I shoved the piece of clothing back intro the drawer and gave the other 2nd year student a nervous smile. "Hey I didn't noticed you came out." I laughed nervously.

"I could tell," He said pushing the dresser door closed harshly. "You know how long I've been trying to keep this hidden." He said to us. "Keep what hidden?" Tetsu asked. I don't see why he's so mad about us finding out about his girlfriend. "I don't see why your upset," I began. "You should be happy that you got a girl!" I said giving him a smirk. "So who's is it?" I asked. "....ne..." He mumbled. "What? I couldn't hear you." I said. "...Ine..." HE said again but I still could hear what he said. "What?" I asked one more time. "ITS MINE!" He said loudly. The room went silent after that. "EXCUSE ME?" Jun yelled. "its mine..." Miyuki said again with a slight blush. "What do you mean by its yours?" I asked him. "Your not a girl or are you trans?" I asked him. "I'm not trans." Miyuki said. (I have nothing against LGBT I have friends that are LGBT) "I'm actually a...girl." H-She said as she looked away from us. "Why should we believe that?" I asked. Miyuki rolled her eyes and grabbed different clothes and went back into the bathroom. After a few minutes, Miyuki came back out in a different outfit, which consist of a black tank top with NIKE in pink, and a pair of yoga pants. I also noticed the others hair was longer than it was. "Believe me now?" She asked as she sat on her bed. I nodded. "Is that why you get this room to yourself?" She nodded. "Does anyone else now?" Tetsu asked. "Tanba and Coach." Miyuki said. Well safe to say that we pledged not to say anything and I vowed to not let anyone hurt her. Im not overprotective you are.

 Im not overprotective you are

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Authors Note: Hope you enjoyed. If you want anymore pairings comment.