Sensing his anxiety, HeLian Qing released the reddened lobe being drawn between his lips, his voice hushed as he coaxed, "Relax a bit."

With that, his hand resting on Han Yang's cheek, gently turned the lad's face, as he moved closer to capture the other's lips with a kiss.

This time, this kiss, compared to their first as well as the one not too long ago, was even more gentle.

Using his tongue, HeLian Qing pried open Han Yang's jaw, then felt his way forward until he hooked the boy's tongue with his own, entangling them.

His movements were very tender. The kind of tenderness that gave a person a cherished feeling, the kind that made Han Yang's head go blank, as he could only passively follow after the man in their dance.

"Do you want to suffocate? Breathe." Nibbling on Han Yang's lower lip, HeLian Qing reminded him to take a breath.

Being so nervous, Han Yang, from the get go, had forgotten to breathe and so his reaction was to now inhale a huge gulp of air.

Snorting out a laugh, HeLian Qing used the hand he had placed at the boy's nape to caress the skin there, while the other made its way to the hem of the younger man's shirt before slipping inside.

When his hand made contact with Han Yang's waist, the boy jumped, but did not push him away.

Actually, from the start, Han Yang had mentally prepared himself for this. Just as HeLian Qing had said, they were now in a lawful relationship and whatever they did, it was all completely normal.

In addition to that, some things were inevitable no matter what. The only difference was when, and nothing more.

However, he absolutely never imagined, HeLian Qing would stop.

Leaning back on the sofa, Han Yang's eyes still had in them a bit of vacancy, his lips and neck marked with traces of red that gave him a tingling sensation, all of it proof of what HeLian Qing had just done. He then turned to see HeLian Qing sitting beside him, undoing his own cuffs, "You......"

HeLian Qing in turn looked at him, "Mn?"

......You're not going to continue? Is what Han Yang really wanted to ask, but he could not bring himself to say the words out loud, though his expression already said it all.

HeLian Qing's hand came to a sudden halt, with him pulling out a HeLian style taunt, as only he can, "I'm not so hungry that I go for a piece of dried salted fish[1] experiencing his heat."

Han Yang, "......" Who's a salted fish, huh!!!

Rising to feet, HeLian Qing pulled up his sleeves, tossed out the sentence "Going for a shower, then to bed" before leaving for his bedroom.

"......You're the salted fish." Han Yang muttered after he left, unable to stop him himself from smiling afterwards.

From the beginning, he really did not expect HeLian Qing to stop, but when he thought about it for a bit, it did not seem that unexpected.

For although HeLian Qing's speech was quite harsh, from the start he was given time to adjust. In fact, from day one, HeLian Qing had indulged him. This includes the situation just a moment ago where he did not force him.

"How long are you going to keep sitting there?" HeLian Qing's voice sounded behind him.

Turning his head around, Han Yang saw HeLian Qing had already finished his bath and was now leant against the doorframe of the bedroom, looking at him. Getting up at once, Han Yang intended to find some clothes for after his bath. Passing by HeLian Qing to do so, he was suddenly pulled to a stop.

Contract Marriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें