Fliqpy x Reader (Hard, Rough love)

Your POV
I was currently hiding from my boyfriend, Flippy. He is a veteran that served in Iraq, but when he got back, things changed around him. Whenever a loud noise was around, he became murderous, scary, and not himself. Normally he is sweet and caring. Today was slightly different. There was a loud bang coming from outside that turned out to be a firework. Flippy let out a whimper before his eyes turned amber green and his teeth grew sharp. He told me to hide whenever he turned into his evil self. I ran into a closet, listening very closely to the sound of pounding feet.

"(Y/N)...", Fliqpy said in his demented, dark voice, "Come out, come out wherever you are. I have a surprise for you, sweetheart." I gulped as I remembered his last 'surprise' that happened to be a knife to my arm. I let out a sneeze and I regretted that so much. Fliqpy opened the door painfully slow and he grabbed my arm tightly. "Oh baby, you have been a naughty girl." I let out a whimper as he threw me on the bed.

"Please Flippy, don't do this." He cackled evilly as he tied my arms and legs to the bed posts. "But I must, you caused THIS to happen!" He pointed at his crouch as I saw a huge bulge coming from his pants. I gasped at it as my mouth began to water slightly. Fliqpy grabbed the knife and sliced off my clothes, leaving me in my camo bra and panties. "God damn!", he sucked in air as he placed the knife on the end table, "I like your underwear, baby." I let out a moan as he place his hands on my covered breasts. I know I'm supposed to be afraid of him, but something in me wanted him to fuck my brains out.

"Fliqpy," I whispered. "Huh?," he responded as he looked up at me. "Kiss me please." He smirked as he placed his lips on mine, sticking his tongue inside as I let out a gasp. My panties began to get wet from pleasure. Fliqpy smirked as he stopped kissing me. "Good girl. Now I'm going to untie you. Promise me that you won't run away or scream. Understand?" I nodded and he grabbed the knife, cutting the ropes from my legs and arms. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "Fuck me, baby." He smiled as he pinned me down, removing my panties. "This will hurt...a lot". I couldn't help, but be turned on by his way of speaking so diabolical. I felt him put his large member inside of me, causing me to scream out in pain. Blood rushed out of my opening as he pushed in further. "Fliqpy, it hurts," I cried out. Fliqpy chuckled and rammed himself back in. "Ah! Ooh fuck yes." I let out a moan of pleasure as he hit a certain spot.

"Fliqpy, hit there again!" He smirked and rammed in the same spot over and over again. Eventually he turned me on my hands and knees, hitting me in the right spot. I felt one hand unhook my bra, letting it fall on the sheets. "Such nice tits you got there, sexy." I blushed as he grabbed a hold of them, squeezing them harshly. The bed was hitting the wall very hard, causing some chipping of the paint. Fliqpy set me on his lap as he laid down with his hands behind his back. "Ride me, slut."

I moved up and down on his member, making him moan. I smiled slightly at him as I pleasured him. He grabbed the knife and sliced a bit of his thumb, leaking blood out of it. "Suck". I took his thumb in my mouth and sucked it clean from the wound, hearing a hissing sound from him due to the pain. I grabbed the knife from him and sliced a bit of my breast. "Suck," I repeated as he took my breast in his mouth. I moaned in pleasure and pain as he bucked his hips into me before he came inside of me. "Oh shit. Oh fucking shit!", he groaned as he pulled out and came on my body. I moaned as I came after him, leaking all my fluids on the sheets.

He breathed heavily before settling beside me, wrapping a blanket over us. "That was amazing," I said as I caught my breath. Fliqpy smiled at me with his amber eyes showing. "Sweetie I am so sorry for hurting you. I am a veteran of PTSD, but I still love you." I smiled up at him as I rubbed his chest before kissing his lips. We made out for what felt,like an eternity and we broke away for air. I laid my head down from being exhausted. "Goodnight, commander." I heard him say, "Goodnight, soldier," Fliqpy responded before turning back to his normal, sweet self and falling sound asleep.