💫 ONE 💫

Since the first day of U.A High school, A specific boy had his eyes on the sweetest girl in school, (F/N) (L/N). That boy was no other than Hanta Sero. They both were in class 1-A, even though (F/N) barely ever said a word to Hanta, he was head over heels for the (H/C)-ette. He was to nervous to confess his feelings to her in person.

and that's when it hit him.

It was around U.A's lunch hour and the bakusquad had grouped up as usual. "Hey sero?." Mina asked with her voice showing a hint of concern, she got no response. "Sero Hanta?" still, no answer, he just stared into the void. "SEROOO HANTTAAA!" she shook him around.

Sero was snapped out of his thoughts, he looked around to see the whole school staring right at him. "Mina, please be more quiet, and what do you want." he sighed out. "You okay? You seem kinda out of it, you never zone out like that?" Mina asked, now fully concerned for her friend."W-well I-" Kaminari spoke up, "It's nothing that bad.. he just wants to be in and around (L/N)'s mouth!" Sero blushed profusely, his mouth hanging wide open.

"I-I DO N-NOT!" he stuttered out, and that's when Mama Mina spoke up,"Hanta, my buddy, my bro, my fellow sister..." Sero tried to mentally prepare himself "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME I COULD TOTALLY SET YOU GUYS UP SHES TOTALLY MY BESTFRIEND YOUGUYSVPULSJSJSJWNSSIJSS-". Mina's mouth was taped shut so she would stop spurting out random words.

"Mina, if you calm down, I'll untape you. Got it?" she shook her head up and down quickly, and slowly Sero began to pull of the tape on her lips,"owowowowow-OW!!". She rubbed her lips in pain,"Hey Sero, Pass me your phone." Kaminari Kindly asked."Um, Sure?", Sero passed over his phone to Kaminari who naturally, knew every single one of his passwords.

The electric boy started to type in to his friends phone, what he was doing was adding (Y/N)'s phone number into Sero's contacts under the name,'WIFEY💞'."Hey Kami?." "Yeah Shister Sero?", Hanta cringed at the name. "Please tell me what the FUCK! you're doing on my phone..." Mina giggled "I know it sounds cliché but..." Kaminari paused. "How about you text (L/N) without her knowing your identity? See I already but her number in for you!" Sero's Immediate reaction was "that's stupid, why would anyone do that?!" And he snatched his phone out of Kaminari's Hands.

The rest of the day had passed by like wind, of course Sero was distracted because he of Kaminari's idea.

what if it wasn't so stupid after all?

《 AAAAAA I SUCK AT WRITING ALSO THIS IS SHORT FUCK 》