Oh and this is what Rachel looks like

"I think we should take your Jeep, Dylan, since yours is the biggest out of all of ours" Oliver says making me nod

"I think we should take your Jeep, Dylan, since yours is the biggest out of all of ours" Oliver says making me nod. I hop into the front seat, Oliver jumps into the passenger seat, and Rachel gets in the back. I start up my car and drive off to the mall.
"So how long have you guys been together?" Rachel asks as she leans up to the front.
"Umm.." Oliver says trying to count up the amount of time we've been together.
"Unofficially: about a month. Officially: two-ish weeks" I say after a few moment of me counting as well.
"Really? That short?" She says leaning closer to the front. Me and Oliver nod.

We pull up to the mall and I park in the parking lot only a few rows away from the building.
We hop out of the car as I lock the car and then we all walk into the mall.
Oliver grabs my hand and intertwines our finger together
"I'm hungry" Rachel says.
"Okay then let's get some food" Oliver says leading us to the food court. Me and
Oliver find a table while Rachel gets food from DQ (Dairy Queen)

"Are you okay Dylan?" Oliver says once Rachel leaves to get food.
"Yup" I say giving him a fake smile.
"Dylan" he says which meant he saw three my fake smile. I sigh.
"I don't know, I'm just not feeling well I guess" I say leaning back onto the back of my chair.
"Are you sick? Do you need to go home and rest?" He asks me.
"No. I'm fine, I don't need to go home" I say shaking my head.

I feel fine, I just don't want to be here. I don't like Rachel, but him and her have been friends forever and I can't just say I don't like her.

Rachel comes back with a burger, fries, and a drink. I sigh before pulling my phone out of my pocket and opening up Instagram. I decide to post something so I go through my photos and I find a good photo and decide to post it.

 I decide to post something so I go through my photos and I find a good photo and decide to post it

Liked by Sebashianmoy, Zoexlaverne and 7,913 others

Dylanconrique You're a limited edition❤️

View all 317 comments

Zoexlaverne highlight on point❤️
Radmarss 😍😍
FanAccount omg yesss girl!😍