Elena had tears spilling from her eyes. "Please be okay, I need you. Hope needs you. I love you."

"Forever and Always." He said wiping her tears and kissing her forehead.

—————————————————————————————————

The next morning Elena woke up to Hope gurgling in her crib. She looked beside her and saw a rose next to her where her lover recently lay. She let out one last single tear, got up put on her robe and walked into the little princess's room to start their lives on the run.

She walked into kitchen dressed and all packed, getting the final things together while Hope was eating a snack. "Where shall we go sweet pea?" She asked the little one knowing she was talking to herself more than to the 1 year old. "I think Italy is a good place to start. Its on the opposite side of the world, far away from the bad old ugly witch." She said causing Hope to laugh.

___________________________________________________________________________

She pulled up to her families lake house, she knew she had to get Bonnie to put a stronger cloaking spell on her and also add Hope on that. She knew that Jeremy was not going to like what all she was saying but he loved her and knew she always did the right thing in the end.

Jeremy heard a car door close and walked out to see a black Bentley with his sister getting out. He rolled his eyes knowing it must have been Elijahs. He was confused to see her opening the back door and picking up a baby.

Elena walked up to her brother and gave him a side hug. "I have a lot to explain. Please invite me in. Bonnie can un-invite me when I leave, but please I need to talk to you both its very important." Jeremy looked at his sister and knew he could never deny her anything. "Of course. You weren't followed were you?" He asked worried.

"Not that I know of. If you are worried about Klaus and the others trust me they aren't here. I have been keeping an eye out for Damon but I haven't seen him." Jeremy shook his head and looked down and the happy baby in Elena arms. "Who might this be?"

"Trust me, Its a lonnnng story. Ill tell you all about it when we get inside."

They walked inside to see a Bonnie waiting in the living room for her arrival. "I had a feeling I would be seeing you soon."

Elena sat Hope down on the carpet beside her feet, "Bonnie I am so sorry about your mom, please forgive me. I love you." Bonnie walked over to her and hugged her, "I can't stay mad at you, plus it was Damons fault not yours. I am sorry I blamed you." She looked down at the baby and said, "So you have a baby now?" Elena laughed, "Actually, no. She is my responsibility now. I need to tell you both something and I have to ask you to take a vow of secrecy with blood. Its not that I don't trust you, but this is too important to risk anything."

Bonnie and Jeremy blinked at one another confused but knew Elena wouldn't ask unless it was important. Bonnie proceeded to do a secrecy spell. When it was done they all sat down in the living room. She proceeded to tell them about her and Elijah. Jeremy was upset at first but was more upset Elena was willing to die to make him happy.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ELENA?!?!" He screamed, "You were going to die and not tell anybody?" Hope started to cry from all of the yelling. Elena glared at her brother. "Shhhh, Its okay sweet pea." Elena said rocking Hope to sleep.

"I know you both are upset and you have a right to be. Elijah and I are okay now and I am fine." She said smiling.

Bonnie said,"This doesn't explain the baby."

She took a breath, "Okay, when I tell you please don't yell she just fell asleep." They both nodded their heads in agreement.

"This is Hope, she is Klaus and Hayleys baby."

"Thats impossible!" They both said at the same time.

Elena laughed, " I assure you she is theirs, Klaus is a hybrid and when he became as such he unlocked that ability and he slept with Hayley when she was still just a werewolf."

"Wait, what do you mean while she WAS a werewolf?" Bonnie asked.

"She was murdered but Hopes blood was still in her system when she died making her a hybrid as well. That is one reason why we are hiding her. We don't want her to be used to make Hybrids. Klaus may be a lot of things but he would NEVER use his daughter I can assure you of that."

"Okay, why do I feel like this isn't the worst of it? Where is Elijah if you guys are soulmates?" Jeremy questioned.

"Ester is back. We don't know how she managed to do it. But she was consecrated to the New Orleans witches and I guess they can come back. She has taken over a teenagers body. She also brought Finn and Kol back."

"Oh MY GOD! Cant that bitch just stay dead!" Bonnie said exasperated.

"Because you are Elijahs mate you are automatically brought into it."

"Yes, but Ester does not know of Hope yet, but its only a matter of time. When she finds out she will stop at nothing to get her. She doesn't know I am still alive so we have an advantage. I want both of you to understand that I WILL die for this little girl. She is innocent."

Both Bonnie and Jeremy nodded their heads, "I agree no matter how I feel about Klaus, and I still hate him, I would not condemn a child because of it." The witch stated.

"What can we do to help?" Her brother asked.

"I need the best protection spell for both of us. I want to be as if we are dead."

Bonnie grabbed Emilys grimoire and flipped the pages until she found what she was looking for. She looked up to Elena," This spell is dark but it will work. I need a piece of jewelry for both of you. It can't be your daylight ring."

"Hey Jeremy, in mom's room she has her old jewelry box, bring it here please."

He handed her the box, she opened it and saw a simple silver necklace and simple silver spoon ring. "Will these work?"

"Yes, these will do. I need a drop of each of your blood." Elena took Hope's little sleeping chubby fingers and put her thumb up to her razor sharp tooth and sliced a tiny cut letting one drop of blood fall into Bonnies jar." Hope didn't wake up she just snuggled closer into Elenas bosom.

"Wow, she sleeps like the dead." Jeremy chuckled.

Bonnie walked into the other room to do the spell so she wouldn't wake up the baby.

"Elena, I love you. I want you to be safe. I want you to be happy. When all this is over I want us all to be a family again. I will even tolerate Elijah. He is way better than Damon." Elena kissed her brothers cheek.

"I promise you Jeremy, this won't be forever. I will check in when I can but I have to go completely off the grid."

"I understand. Be safe."

Bonnie walked back in, "Okay you both have to keep these on at all times. NEVER and I mean NEVER take them off, okay."

"Got it." Elena said as she was wrapping the bracelet several times around Hope's little wrist.

"Please don't let them know I was even ever here. I know we are all bound by the secrecy spell, but please don't let Stefan or Caroline know I was even here. Its just easier that way."

"We promise." The both said walking Elena to the door.

Elena drove off to the airport, "Ready to start our new lives sweet pea?"

Hope giggled.

I love you more than anything.

And I love you lovely. Be safe and tell me nothing of where you are.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

—————————————

NOTE: The other side falling and Bonnie dying never happens in this story.