Told you so - (Peter Parker smut)

Okay guys. This was requested by my good friend Sarah...I hope you like it?
~~~~~~~~~~
Peter was supposed to pick you up and hour ago. It was date night, he was 'working' late and you haven't heard from him since then. You suspected that he was cheating in you and when you confronted him he wanted to prove he wasn't by asking you on a date.

Now you were in your pajamas binge watching Supernatural and eating Doritos. You hear a rustle outside, by your window on the fire escape. Pausing the show, you investigate.

~First person~
I crept closer to the window, I see a figure standing outside the open window. They jump in. I scream and start to hit them.

He grabs my wrist, "Hey (y/n) it's me! It's me... You're okay, I'm okay."

"Jesus Christ Peter! You gave me a heart at- what the hell are you wearing?" I say as I look him up and down.

"Uhhh.... it's my suit." He says sheepishly.

I give him a crazy look, "Explain?"

We go to my room and sit on my bed, "Okay Peter.... you're trying to tell me you're Spiderman? The Spiderman? Holy crab Peter!!"

He smiles and runs his hand through his hair, "Yeah sorry (y/n) I've been meaning to tell you...that's why sometimes I leave, maybe Mr.Stark needs me or I need to save someone."

I look at him with a big grin. "Peter that's so awesome, you could've told me earlier. I'm sorry I accused you of cheating and our stupid fights, I just got jealous and I-"

He cuts me off with a kiss, I'm surprised but I ease into it. Our lips move in sync with each other, my arms move to his neck and his move to my waist.

The kiss deepens, I'm sitting on his lap and I start grinding my hips on his. He moans into the kiss, I smile. His hands are locked onto my hips guiding me on his crotch.

Peter flips us around onto the bed so I'm underneath him. His hands roam underneath my shirt, taking it off in the process. He stops and takes his off as well.

We continue kissing as he takes off my clothes, as well as his. He starts kissing down my jaw, across my collar bone and down to my exposed breasts. He takes my nipple into his mouth, plays and sucks on both of them while I'm a moaning mess.

He kisses down my stomach, he kisses my hips, my thighs and nowhere near where I need him most. My burning core is aching for his touch, for him to be inside me, "Stop being such a fucking tease."

He gives a low chuckle, "Sorry love, I just love that beautiful body of yours."  

He continues kissing up my inner thigh, I scream when he kisses my clit.  Playing with my clit, he sticks one finger inside me and starts pumping at an agonizingly slow pace. He curls his fingers pleasuring me further, the pressure in my stomach starts building up like a bubble.

His fingers start pumping faster and faster, my walls are clenching around his fingers and the moans coming from my mouth are uncontrollable. The pressure in my stomach starts to errupt and then Peter suddenly pulls away and stops.

"Ugh! Peter!" I wimper as his touch leaves my body.

"Darling, you think I'm going to let you cum this early? I'm not done with you yet." He says.

Peter then crawls over my body and adjusts himself to my entrance, he looks to me and I nod for him to slide in. He starts sliding in very slow for me to adjust to his size, I stifle a moan. "Let me hear you call my name. No need to be quite?" Peter says as he pulls out until just the tip is in, then he slams back in causing me to scream his name.

He pumps in and out, I feel the bubble begin to form. Peter is grunting and groaning which makes it even more pleasurable, he leans down and starts kissing me. He sits us up and keeps going, allowing him to go deeper and hit new spots.

Peter hits my g-spot over and over until I can't hold it anymore, moan his name over and over as I close my eyes, seeing stars, curling my toes. Peter doesn't stop and won't stop until he releases.

His thrusts are getting sloppy and I feel his dick twitching inside he, I wimper, "Please cum inside me."

And that's enough to put him over the edge, he rides out our highs and lays us down on the bed. We catch our breath and he leaves to get clothes and clean up.

After we're changed and cleaned up he says, "Told ya I would make it up to you." I roll my eyes, kiss him and cuddle with him until I fall asleep.