Chapter 18: In Hiding

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I'm in town. That's why I was calling, so I could come see you," he explained. I squealed and he chuckled.

"It'll have to be Wednesday before we can link, I have these modeling gigs and plus my classes," I explained.

"I gotcha', ima' be staying at a hotel though. Glizzy with me," he said. I rolled my eyes.

Glizzy was my childhood sweetheart and first everything. We got older and experienced changes and he began thinking he could put his dick up in someone else even after I gave him my virginity. After that, I ghosted him and to this day, that is the reason why I'm so attracted to females, rather than males.

"When did you get down here?" I dodged talking about him and he chuckled.

"Damn ma, it's like that?" I heard Glizzy and I froze as my heart dropped to my stomach.

My breathing was uneven and I quickly tried to get it back to normal. "Amir, you play so much. Call me whenever you get to your hotel," I stated.

"Aight' sis, I love you," He cooed. I sucked my teeth and hung up the phone.

I chuckled to myself as I laid back, starting my essay where I left off at.

My phone dinged and I looked at it realizing it wasn't a saved number.

(678) 492-2763: I know you still miss me shorty, it's okay to front like you don't. 😘
Delivered, Read: 7:43

Reading it my mind instantly went to Glizzy. I ignored the message and blocked his number, making sure he never could get in contact with me again. I put my phone down and started on my essay again.

Not even 3 minutes later, I got another message from my brother.

Amir: Glizzy said unblock him.
Delivered, Read: 7:46

Glizzy, put my brother's phone down before I snitch.
Delivered, Read: 7:48

Amir: Whatchu gone get from it?
Delivered, Read: 7:49

I shook my head, slightly irritated before putting my phone on airplane mode and concentrating on my essay.

Glizzy and I will never be a thing again, no matter how hard he tries. All he wants to do is fuck again and I'm more than aware of what my sexuality is.

Even if I didn't find the opposite sex attractive, Glizzy would not be an option, let alone a thought. I want no doings with him and I'm sure he knows that. If he doesn't, my actions should tell him that.

Hopefully he'll get the hint to leave me alone.

Pluto pushed my door open and jumped on my bed, licking my cheek. I giggled and smiling at his playful behind before he laid at the foot of the bed, going to sleep.

I pushed my glasses up on my face, sighed.

Hopefully.

Makayla 'Kay' Johansen
I put a sleeping Donte down in his crib and sighed, rubbing my eye.

I walked back into my room and laid down, grabbing my phone. "Hello? I thought you would've hung up,"

"You know I wouldn't have hung up," Haji said.

Haji was someone I'd been talking to since high school but we never made anything official because the friendship and bond was so strong.