Big Fat Fight

Felix grabbed Chris's shirt and punched him. Chris gave him a swift uppercut to the face and grabbed his leg taking Him down, Chris got on top mount punching felix repeatedly...

Next week monday...

Chris, riding his bike, gets to school quickly he locks up his bike and walks inside heading towards his form until Thomas (Christophers best freind) barges into him. Chris luaghed and barged him back "sup bentboy556" they. Oth walked to form "you look messed up, what happend" chris sat on a wall and sighed "just a stupid quarrel" he said looking down "you sound stupid. The chris I know would do that so your safe " chris luaghed "shutup" after saying that a girl opend the two doors "Boo!" It was maya. Chris and thomas gave her a blank stare and pretended to be frightend bur chris (as usual) pretends to spazz out and have a heart attack. "Dammit!" Maya says "why cant i scare anyone!" Chris and thomas synchronise sigh "your not gonna scare anyody by saying boo maya"

Maya sighed and sat on the stairs "more like this" Chris said and shouted weirdly. Thomas and maya gave him an odd look "okay chris" thomas said...everyone im form..talking " johnny123 whats good" johnathan sighed "whats wrong with you chris" jhonothon Said slowly "johnothanni thought i told you already EVRYTHING IS WRONG WITH ME" johnothan looked at the cieling " ohh yeah" chris rubbs the marks on his face from the fight "ow" he said tapping them "what happend" Johnothan exclaimed "fight" chris looked around to see..Maya drawing and talking to Anya, jevon talking to frank and Gianni and Johnothan diddling with his watch

After school chris went home he sighed and he layed on his bed. He got in his phone and texted maya "uploaded chapter 2 try and read it"
Maya replied "great cant wait to read it" chris sat up and felt another vibration from his phone and checked it but it wasnt from maya..it was felix threatening to beat him up outside his school tomorrow. Chris accepts and lays im bed waiting for the time to fly past . slowly waiting for tomorrow...