unexspeted, broken love. ( Dramione FanFic)

Herminoe's Pov

I stand on platform 9 3/4 waiting for the train to take me to hogwarts. Its been eight months ince the war and in all honesty its been hell. I probley look like hell to. I haven't had a bed to sleep in in two weeks. I couldn't get my parents to remember me, Ron borke up for me and is now dating Lavender again, Harry is all famous and can't find the time to see us any more, Ginny is always with Harry, I haven't changed my clothes or showered since the war so I still have dry blood on my clothes and skin, and I have cuts and bruises, and infections. I'm qite desgusting right now. I'm completly broken with scars of memory's of people who I loved and cared for who died. I can remember everyones death so clearly.

I get on to the train and begin running to the very end of the train where four emterty compartments sit. I go into the last one and sit down next to the window and bring my knees to my chest. I get flashbacks of things blowing up, and people screaming and crying, my friends being stabbed, blown up, tourtured and worse. I remember seeing Ron kissing Lavender taking off his shirt three days after the war. Harry being pulled away with Ginny a day after the war. My parents screaming that they don't know me, the streets. I hide my face in my knees and sob.

After a minute or two, I hear the door open. I look up to see Draco Malfoy himself not facing me with his eyes closed crying. He looks terrible but probley better then me. I Close my eyes again and start to sob again. I feel arms wrap around me and I wrap my arms around him. We sob into each other and after a few minutes I become weak and fall pulling Malfoy down with me. We sob until all you can hear is are sniffing and hiccups.

"Why were you crying?" Draco asks me.

"Why were you?" I ask him back.

"My father isn't a father, My family are tratoirs besides my mother, I was a jerk and arse for seven years, I basicly had a break down, I was exspected to kill Dombledore, I'm guiltly for meny deaths, my life is really hell right now." He sighs. "Your turn." he says. I laugh slightly but my face goes serious again. "What?" He asks.

"That's the first time I've laughed in more then eight months." I say.

"Well glad to have the pleasure of making you laugh." I laugh again. Maybe Draco Malfoy has changed. "So?" he asks. I sigh.

"After the war, Harry was pulled away being the famous one who killed Voldermort, Ginny went with them, I found Ron snogging Lavender Brown, The memory of the war and every single person who died is implanted in my head, My parents don't remember me, I've lived on the streets for eight monthes, And more countless things." I sigh again. "I don't understand how everyone can just laugh and talk like there wasn't a war eight months ago." I say. Leaning my head aginst his chest.

"I don't either, but we can't understand everything, and sometimes is better that way, if we knew how every single thing on this planet worked and had no struggle or brokeness or problems the world would be an utterly boring place." He says.

"Sometimes I wish I could just go back to being a little kid, where there was no bad things in the world and the only thing I worried about was what I was getting for my birthday." I sigh.

"That would be the eaisy way out, when your a kid its always, grow up get a job, get married, have a kid, live a happy awesome life, but the thing is its so much more complacated then that, So much more dramatic, and full of heartbreak, and sadness, Its so much worse, and so much more bitter...but so much better." He says. When did Draco Malfoy learn to accept things like that?

"I guess your right." I say. "But every once and a while I just wish things would be simple."I say.

"But they are Hermione. Its just, no one ever remembers them, because happiness fades away along with its memory, we remember our bad painful times beause they leave scars." he says.