My Ghostly Lover

• Dedicated to Candice Denise Fowler <3

Hey everyone. I hope you enjoy this story...I'm trying a different style...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preface:

I'm standing alone in a room I have never seen before.

It's dark. So dark that I can barely see my hand three feet in front of my face.

As I stood straight up in the spot I had woken up at, a scuffing sound came from behind me, as if someone tripped.

"W-who's there?" I forced out, turning on my heels at lightning speed.

"Guess," a deep husky voice came from in front of me.

"Hm. Hilary Clinton?" I guessed sarcastically.

He laughed a deep laugh making me flinch a little, even with me expecting it. "Guess again," the man said between laughs.

Suddenly it hit me and I whispered,"No."

"Yes." was his only reply, and I could hear the grin in his voice.

"Where did you bring me?" I asked after sighing.

"Well," he paused," Where did I get murdered?"

He whispered the question into my ear making me flinch at his sudden closeness.

"Oh. Well, my guess of who you were just went out the window," I sighed.

"What? Who did you think I was," he asked at a normal volume this time.

"I thought you were... um...scmmmmt," I muttered.

"Who?" he asked putting his chin on my shoulder from behind.

I huffed," Scott."

His deep laugh rattled my insides.

"Nope, sorry," he said still giggling.

I huffed then started to walk away to find a door.

"Bay, where are you going," he called after me.

I froze there was only one person that called me that. My eyes widened. Then I finally got the strength to speak,"W-what did you just call me?"

"Bay?" he answered, confusion dripping from the word.

I turned around slowly on my heels, and made out his dark figure in the darkened room. Then I ran and jumped into the man's arms wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Quentin," I managed to whisper between sobs.

"Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner,"he whispered, digging his face into my neck, tightening his arms around my waist, holding me up.

We stayed that way for what seemed like forever, when suddenly a growl came from behind us.

"Elena, don't move," Quentin whispered.

We tightened our grip on each other and stood perfectly still.

Suddenly we started falling through the concrete floors of the abandoned building.

Before we reached the final floor everything froze, and 'Truck Yeah' By Tim McGraw started playing loudly through out the room.

"Quentin, What's going on?" I asked.

Then everything went black and the song got louder...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it so far don't forget to vote or comment what ever you want to do to show you liking.... :) <3334567