| CHAPTER NINETEEN |

Start from the beginning

"A long time no see, how you been?" Vicki asked as she looked at her sister who had the biggest smile on her face. Vicki knew that there was some trouble going on with Tom, but she was happy to see her smiling.

"Yeah, I've been good sweetheart. How about you?" Roger asked.

"I'm great, thank you for asking. Anyway, it was great to see you Roger, I'll leave you two to catch up." Vicki said hugging Roger once more and sending a wink Jenni's way before disappearing into the sea of people.

  Vicki ran into Pauly and Vin who were looking at the entrance to the club.

"Deena has already got kicked out." Pauly said.

"Already?" Vicki asked and the boys nodded back at her.

"Pauly? Isn't that Danielle?" Vicki asked in Pauly's ear, spotting Pauly's stalker from last summer at the club.

"I'm going home." Pauly said in Vicki's ear, obviously still freaked out by the girl. Vin, Pauly and Vicki decided to move, but Vicki's hair was grabbed as Pauly looked back, Danielle had dumped her drink all over Vicki and chucked a random drink in Pauly's face.

  Before Pauly could even wipe his face, Vicki had spun around and punched Danielle in the face, Danielle fell the ground and Vicki climbed onto of her and chucked a drink straight in her face. Danielle had reached up and slapped Vicki across the face.

  Vicki punched Danielle in the face once more before she felt a bunch of arms around her waist, Vicki looked at Danielle who was on the ground with a bleeding nose.

"Baby, stop!" Pauly said as Vicki was still trying to find the girl but Pauly didn't want Vicki to get into anymore trouble. Vicki's hair was all over the place so she threw it up into a messy bun.

"Fucking psycho!" Vicki yelled looking at Danielle who got herself up, flipped Vicki off before storming out of the club.

"Holy shit, Vicki!" Vin said nudging his arm into her side making her laugh.

"It all happened so fast!" Pauly said hugging Vicki from behind pressing a kiss to the back of her neck making Vicki smile.

"She needed to be put in her place, pulling my hair is where im in fight mode." Vicki said as Pauly placed ice on her knuckles that were bleeding.

"You definitely broke her nose." Vin said laughing, Vicki smiled.

"A girl just told me what happened, holy shit!" Jenni said looking at her sister with pride.

"I don't think she'll be showing her face anymore." Vicki said. Jenni laughed and brought her sister into a hug.

"Please do that to Sam next time." Jenni said making Vicki laugh.

"I've got a few tricks up my sleeve." Vicki said as everyone decided to head home.

"Yo, seaside is so beautiful. Look at all the garbage!" Pauly said making Vicki laugh.

"What a beautiful sight." Vicki said making Pauly smile at her.

"You're my beautiful sight." Pauly said sending a wink Vicki's way making her laugh.