| CHAPTER NINETEEN |

Start from the beginning

"Vicki and Jenni, can you come here please?" Nicole asked from the bedroom. Vicki looked at Pauly and Vin before moving into the room.

"What's going on?" Vicki asked taking a seat next to Nicole and Jenni sat down on her bed.

"So, I talked to Sam at work and she was like 'we had good times and I fucked it up.'. And she apologized." Snooki said.

"She didn't apologize to Jenni and i?" Vicki said.

"I think she's scared to talk to you two." Nicole said.

"I would be to, if I was her." Jenni said rummaging threw her makeup bag.

"I just can't bring myself to forgive her and possibly get hurt by her again, like i told Pauly, I begged them not to bring up my past especially after i had just came back into this house, i was still healing, I was still hurting, but that didn't stop Sam from basically attacking me." Vicki said.

"I was so fucking pissed off with her about that." Nicole said.

"You girls can be friends with her but I will not be accepting her apology and to give her the satisfaction of thinking she can worm her way back in like she hasn't hurt or upset people, I'm just not ready to go threw that all over again." Vicki said. Nicole and Deena wrapped their arms around Vicki.

"We are so proud of you!" They said pressing a kiss to Vicki's cheeks and letting her go.

"I completely agree with Vicki, im not forgiving her." Jenni said very bluntly but understandable.

"We just wanted to let you know, what Sam has done and know how you girls feel about it, because you're our sisters." Nicole said making Vicki smile.

"Thanks Snook." Vicki said.

• • • • • • • • • •

"Karma is like our second home

"Karma is like our second home.". Vicki said as they started to walk inside the club which had people everywhere, like usual.

"Hell yeah, it is!" Snooki said grabbing Vicki's hand pulling her to the dance floor, Vicki laughed and moved along with her.

"Victoria! Look who's here!" Vicki turned around and saw a tall, buff, handsome, familiar looking guy standing beside her sister.

"Oh my god! Roger?" Vicki said as she got closer and smiled as he smiled at her.

"How you doing, Victoria?" Roger asked bringing her into a big hug.