"I'll be a phycho! Yeah! I'll put on red makeup on the top of my face to make it seem like blood!" Harumi said excitedly.

"Robots for us!" Zane and Pixal said. Well, that's what I call a #relationshipgoals

"Pirate all the way!" Jay said, trying to make a pirate accent, but failed misserably. Why is he my brother again?

"I wanna be a ninja too! A purple ninja! Nya! Why don't you dress up as a cat? It will be a pun to your name!" Lil' Nelson said to Nya, who was still thinking about it.

"My child.." Jay said. I guess they both like puns. So.. Yes indeed. He is his child.

Nya just nodded happily. Now we just have to wait and see Kai and Skylor's costumes.

Wow, time passes quickly. It was already like 5PM! A nurse suddenly entered the room.

"Mrs. Smith! I have some good news! The test results seem to be quite amazing, so you are free to go home! Take your time!" She said. Cole quickly texted Kai to tell him we were going home.

We went outside and put Nya carefully in the car, even though she said she was fine. We went to her and Kai's house, placed her in her bed and started chatting.

"Did you hear about the new students? They'll be staying in our school until Christmas!" Harumi said to us.

"Ugh, but what if they come?" Nya said to us, looking annoyed. With they, she obviously meant those guys from the Bad Boys' School, especially James. Jay looked a bit annoyed as well.

"Don't worry Nya. I don't think they'll have such high grades to be able to transfer here." Lloyd said.

"Let's watch a movie, shall we?" Pixal said. We all agreed and decided to watch Sunrise. (I am not a big fan of Twilight, but I coudn't think of anything else..😅)

Skylor's POV

My date with Kai was actually amazing. We decided to go to my dad's restaurant to eat and then decided to go and grab some ice cream in a nearby square. I even kissed him.. It was so embarrasing..

"We are home! Nya? You in here?" Kai said. We came up to her room to see this:

Jay and Nya Comforting each other and crying,

Pixal and Zane holding hands.

Lloyd and Rumi trying not to cry.

And Cole and Seliel eating cake.

"What the heck are you doing?" Then we noticed. They were watching Sunrise. Me and Kai burst into laughter.

"Hey! She is an Oni, while he is a Dragon! Don't make fun of that!" They all yelled at us. We sat with them and watched the movie. We all eventually fell asleep.

Nya's POV

I woke up on the floor and realized that we had fallen asleep. We were all scattered across the room, others in the couch, others on my bed and others on the floor. Luckily, I was feeling much better, so I could go to school.

I got up, got changed and tried to wake up the others. They wouldn't wake up. I had to find another way.

"MURDERER!!" I shouted and they all got up quickly, everyone using Cole as a human shield. They realized what was going on and glared at me.

"What? You wouldn't even wake up with water!" I said. They checked themselves, to see that they were soaking wet. They got ready in about thirty minutes and we left off to school.

We went to the main hall to greet the new transfer students. There I saw Flintlocke and Nadakhan from Sky, as well as Morro and Bansha from Ghostville.

"Looks like I found you quicker than I thought." The heck?! Who in the Underworld is this?! I looked behind me and slightly gasped. James.

"You know that I don't care about your existence, right?" I said to him annoyed and left. He smirked. God damn you and your evil smirk!

Yay! One more chapter and then I get to do my ultimate Jaya chapters! But.. I'll think that they'll be together around Christmas time..😏 And y'all know why *cough* mistletoes *cough*

QOTD: If you lived in Ninjago, what would you be? (Ex. Ninja, Snake, Oni, Samurai etc.) I would be a ninja cause, cool suits, get to hang out with ma boys and girl, oh and elemental powers!

C ya!