They find out

"Mark! Marrrrrkkk!!!"
I hear a faint feminine voice calling my name. "Wha_?"
I reply drowsily. I come to the point of realisation that I had a blackout. "Mark, are you okay?" The familiar voice said. I pryed my eyes open and examined my surroundings. The person who was calling my name was the prettiest girl I ever seen. She had eyes varying from blue, brown to green, and she looked delicate as a rose. I instanly began to like her. Then, I began to think if she was calling me, or another person. She hit me on my shoulder and woke me from my thoughts. "Uhh... hey, where am I?" I asked her. "Aww Marky, is that an attempt to fool me?" She said. "No... Im serious. Really, where am I?" She smiled uneasily. "Mark, this is the school bus...?" "Oh, ok. Thanks. What's your name?" "Uh..? Lucy. Mark, you feelin ok?" "Not really. Im not sure who I am and I dont know you." She stared at me like if she was still unsure if I was messing with her. The bus stopped at the bus stop. "HEY LUCYY! I GOT CHEETOS FOR YA! AND HEY MARK! I SNEAKED IN COKE FOR YOUUU!!!" A guy screamed while climbing in the bus. The kids around us stared wierdly at him. "Hey... Lucy...Who is that?" "Its Zack, dont you really remember?!? We were your bestest buddies!" "uhhh" I said, still groggy. "Hey Zack, something is wrong with Mark. Lets bunk school and get him home. NOW!" She turned to me. "And you better not be joking with me, Mark."
-------------------------------------------------
At Mark's house
"Mrs. Fairchild, something is wrong with Mark! He says he doesnt remember us" Lucy said to a beautiful woman, probably im her late 30's. The woman looked at Lucy, sadly. She said "Lucy, Zack, didnt Mark tell you? He has amnesia."
Lucy was distraught. And Zack was eating a Cheetos pack as if nothing happened. I had a big talk with "mom", Lucy and Zack. Turns out "mom" was actually my mom. And Lucy and Zack were my BFF's.

___________________________________

I will update soon!