y/n giggles as y/b/f blushes, "you're too sweet c/b/f, you and y/b/f are perfect for each other."
y/b/f digs her elbow into y/n's side cheeks red, c/b/f chuckles, "only the best for my girl and her best friend." he says with a wink.

y/n grins and my heart melts, i clear my throat, "not to be repetitive, but god damn you guys look good."

y/n cracks a grin at me, "how weird im getting deja vu, must've been something i ate, not to be repetitive, but god damn you guys look good."

me and c/b/f both look at y/n in surprise, "oh? wheres the shy little y/n who ignores us on purpose in school?"

she grins again, it's like she's trying to make me kiss her i swear, "that y/n's not shy, she's just ignoring you on purpose, but that doesn't mean she doesn't think you look good." she winks at us and drags y/b/f inside after her.

me and c/b/f look at each other, in disbelief and walk in right after them.

*time skip to two hours later*

all night ive been fighting the jealousy in my chest, y/n looks good as fuck and other boys are going to notice, i needed to get over it.

all of us were gathered outside in front of the porch that some boy was standing on, saying he had an announcement to make,

we were all waiting, the girls were standing next us, y/n was super relaxed and was resting her head on my arm, she looked up at me, "what do you think this is ab-"

she was cut off by the boy saying "y/n can you come up here please?"

i looked at her and say she was anxious, i grabbed her hand and smiled at her cute gasp, it'll be okay i promise, i told her and she smiled nervously at me and walked up to the porch joining mystery boy.

she stood next to him, "uh, what do you want?"

he smiled at her and began speaking, the more words he spoke the angrier i got, i could feel the anger rolling off of c/b/f and y/b/f.
he said and i quote
" i asked y/n out as you all know and she said no, and im here tonight to tell you that it was a joke, i would never in a million years want to go out with THAT, her body is disgusting, she's so fat and so ugly, and that outfit looks disgusting on her."

y/n cut a glance at us and shook her head, telling us to stay put. we obliged but we're ready to defend her if needed.

i could see her shaking and unshed tears in her eyes, she smiled at the boy, and laughed, "that's a real classy move, blake, just accept it you even got rejected by the fat girl."

everyone looked at her in shock, and i was full of admiration, blakes face got dark red and he stared her down, if looks could kill she'd be six feet under, but she buried him first.

"awe y/n you're shaking, are you nervous, if you cry i might go easier on you, youll look uglier if you cry though so maybe you should spare us." he taunted her in a baby voice.

she stared daggers at him and stalked towards him with power, she held her hands up and they were steady, she look him dead in the eye demanding he looked her back, "im going to say this loud and clear so your pea sized brain can process it, im not fucking scared of you, i would never ever want you, say all you want, i know you're insecure about your tiny dick, but being one isn't going to make it any bigger, im going to go home with my friends and have a good fucking night because you have zero affect on me, you better get home soon too, you don't wanna miss your appointment with your right hand. "

she then shoulder chucked him and walked down to us grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the gate to the driveway, i nodded at c/b/f and y/b/f and they followed behind us hand in hand.

none of us said a word until we got in y/b/f's car. y/n shut her door and exhaled loudly, c/b/f had taken shot gun so me and y/n were squished in the back.

y/b/f and c/b/f spun around in unison and both said, "y/n what the fuck was that?"

she chuckled and pulled at her hair, "should i not have done that? "

i turned to her, " are you kidding me? that was fucking fantastic."

she smiled at me, "i got really sick of people's shit i guess, i don't know why but i felt a lot stronger tonight than usual, i think it was something that happened right before i walked up there but who knows.

y/b/f and c/b/f don't ask about that and just congratulate her, and ask me if i can take her home because they're going to get food, i said yes of course and they dropped us off at my house.

we walk inside and i take her up into my room. she sits on my bed and i sit next to her, "did you mean what you said about what happened right before you went up there."

she blushed and looked at my floor, "yeah i meant it, it was like magic or something."

i just smiled and she took her heels off and groaned, "god my whole everything hurts, these clothes are so uncomfortable."

i stood up and walked to my closet, grabbing my biggest t-shirt, i threw it at her, "here go change into this." I was about to grab a pair of sweatpants for her but she stopped me, "don't tell y/b/f but i wore my pajama shorts under my skirt." i shake my head at her and she grins walking out into the bathroom.

*time skip*

ten minutes pass and i hear the door open, "c/n prepare yourself, ive removed all my makeup, and i look kinda like a raccoon."

i chuckle and she walks in laughing, she looked beautiful, her shorts covered by my shirt, i was staring, "hello c/n, earth to c/n, what are you staring at?"

my cheeks heat up and i smile, "you just look better in my clothes than me."

she smiles at me and sits criss cross in front of me, "thank you for being so good to me tonight."

i smile back, "of course, it's been my pleasure."

her features shift and she looks up at me, "do you think what blake said was right, realistically?"

i rolled my eyes, "y/n listen, he's just an idiot, what he said was far from true."

she opens her mouth to say something to me and she hesitates, "c/n?"

i give her a small smile, "y/n."

she scooted closer to me "can i have a hug?"

i grinned and grabbed her waist pulling her into my lap, laughing at her yell surprise. i wrapped my arms around her pulling her close. 

she let go a minute or so later and pulled back to look at my face, she was straddling me, i placed my hands on her thighs, staring right back, she inhaled sharply and bit her lip, "god dammit i really like you." she breathed out.

my heart stopped and i grinned, she looked panicked as if she didn't mean to say that out loud,

i moved the hair from her face and saw her eyes flit down to look at my lips, "god dammit y/n i really like you too."

she grinned and pulled my face to hers kissing me quickly. i was enthralled by her and her beauty, i   pulled her back in kissing her deeply, she ran her hands through my hair pulling lightly st the roots, i groaned into the kiss, gripping her hip and pulling her closer to me, i rested my hands on her thighs and squeezed while moving to kiss her jaw, i smirked against her skin when she gasped. i lifted her off of me and we got under the blanket, she curled her frame against mine, kissing my cheek, she whispered, "you're perfect c/n."
i kissed her temple and chuckled telling her to shut up, she lifted her head and glared at me "im serious c/n, you're exactly my kind of perfect."

i kiss her one more time, " and you're mine." i say

she smiled and relaxes against my side, and we fell asleep exactly like that, hands intertwined.