DaleyFever

Hey guys,im new at this so yeah-let me know what you think I'll upload the other chapter soon.

The Meeting

It was a lovely, warm summers day so mom decided to throw a massive bbq celebrating our success so far in the Olympics-purely because she was the assistant coach of the diving team so yeah-it was going to be an immense night. The lads arrived and mom straight away cracked the booze out, as the hours passed the lads thought it would be clever to do fancy flips&etc on the trampoline whilst drunk-oh dear, so i sat out otherwise I'd look like a right dick.We decided to call it a night at 2am and went into the lounge to wait for the lads to get a taxi.Mom&coach decided to stay up drinking wine discussing"desicions".

I went into the other lounge&jumped onto the massive sofa bed but because it was pitch black I couldn't see, as i dived onto the bed i screamed as i felt someone there, I ran towards the light and turned it on-one of the lads snuck out of the lounge and decided to try and get some sleep, I  went into the corner and made us both a hot drink.

"You'll probably need this" I said as i handed it him.

"I know, gosh I've drank way to much-is it ok if i stay here-cant face going to see my mom like this"

As i turned up from the mug i looked into his eyes and realised who it was but i thought I'd just act like i didn't seem interested.

"It's Tom right?"

"Yeah-oh crap i forgot your name-sorry, what was it again?"he said with the cutest smile on his face-i couldn't resist it!

"oh its ok,it's Darcy"

“Darcy-I like it” he said with most cutest smile and a twinkle in his eye, the temptation the just lunge into his arms was unreal. We sat up talking ‘till around 4am-by now I just wanted to lay down by his side and fall asleep in his arms, so I grabbed the massive duvet and eventually we both fell asleep.

When I woke up due to the rain falling down drastically, I turned my head and there-just laying there was the most beautifulist boy I saw sleeping, I creped closer towards him and lay my head on his chest. Half an hour later Tom woke up and smiled at me with the irresistible smile yet again.

“Well, good morning you”

“oh-morning Tom” As I sat up beside him he placed his arm around my shoulder and squeezed me tight-wow, I’d never felt so safe with someone before, someone who was so handsome, so down-to-earth. He climbed out &looked out the window-uh oh,the whole garden had flooded,I checked my twitter and everyone was tweeting how the whole town was flooded and how they were stuck in the house-result! This was my chance to spend at least a whole day with Tom, when we were sober & stuck inside.

He crawled back into bed and we just lay there gazing into each others eyes, he grabbed hold of my hand under the covers and pulled them over the top of us. He crawled on to his knees and sat on top of me. Oh god! TOM DALEY IS ONTOP OF ME!!He leaned in towards my face-o m g I think I'm going to die!

“Wanna build a den "He said cheekily.

“Sure, why not” I replied with a grin on my face. We went up stairs and grabbed all the blankets,duvets&pillows we could find-as I went into moms room, she and the coach were sat there drinking coffee-oh dear. At least she’s happy-right?

I went downstairs into the lounge where me&Tom slept and to my surprise there was a den covering the whole room-as I ducked under the blankets I threw the duvets inside and there lay Tom, in the middle of the den looking all cute-

“aww you look like a little kid "I said crawling inside sitting opposite him. He reached out, grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him, holding me round the waist I looked up into his eyes and smiled, while he was still holding me round the waist I placed my hands around his and then-Tom leaned in and whispered in my ear-

“close your eyes”

“why?”

“what do you see?”

“nothing”

“well that’s my life before I met you”

As I slowly opened my eyes Tom grabbed me tight and pulled me close and kissed me…...