"Potter," he drawled.

A smile slowly creeped over his face as he lounged on the old green sofa next to the table with the kettle and microwave. Theo Knott had his feet on his lap and was massaging his calves through his leggings. Nott's gaze travelled lazily up and down Harry before he went back to Zabini's legs.

"I was just looking for Dr-Malfoy," Harry said, eager to leave before he got eaten alive. He didn't think Draco was wrong about the whole seduction plot. Zabini bit his lower lip and batted his long, dark lashes at Harry.

"He's not here, but we could keep you entertained," he said in a sultry voice. Wow. This guy did not do subtle.

Harry gave him a nervous laugh, already closing the breakroom door. "Another time maybe, mate," he said, not hanging around waiting for a reply.

Out in the windowless corridor again, he shook himself and carried on glancing through doors along the hall. There were a couple of storage cupboards; one for props and another two for male and female costumes. Then Harry found himself at the two rehearsal rooms.

He stopped.

Through the window in the door of the first room, he recognised Draco's shock of light blond hair immediately. He was standing without his crutches, although he was holding onto the barre with his back to the mirrored wall, the crutches propped up next to him.

"That's it," he said, nodding. His voice was muffled through the door and window. His eyes moved around the room, watching something. "You've got it! Now follow through with the arms, tilt your head...keep focused. Like that, yes! Now into the turns. Spot!"

Harry frowned. He felt wrong spying on Draco, but he wasn't sure who he was talking to with such animation on his face. It tugged at Harry's heart. That ugly green jealousy monster tried to rear its ugly head. But when Harry stepped slightly closer and looked to the right, his heart melted.

Neville was dancing.

And he was really dancing. The timid rabbit from before was gone and he was looking magnificent. He finished the turns with a leap and brought his feet into second position, bowing his head and posing his arms the both power and delicacy. It was impressive.

"Harry!"

Harry jumped and snapped his head back toward Draco. But Draco wasn't mad he'd been watching. In fact, he was beaming.

"Come in, come in," he cried. Then he looked to Neville as Harry cracked open the door. "You can do it again for Harry, can't you?" he asked Neville. Harry felt like it was more of an instruction, but at least he'd posed it as a question.

"Uh, sure," Neville said. He gave Harry a semi-confident smile and rubbed the back of his neck. "Only if you don't mind, Harry? I mean, Draco's going to be back in the show, I'm sure. This is just for fun."

"I'd love to see," Harry said quickly. He grinned at Neville as he stood by Draco. Not too close. He didn't want his body to betray him. "It was looking brilliant."

"Draco's a good teacher," Neville said warmly as he set himself up. "He helped me get out of my head."

"I did no such thing," Draco said snootily. "I bullied you until you did it right." He winked at Neville. "Don't you go giving me a reputation as some sort of softy."

Neville chuckled and began counting quietly under his breath. Then he burst into life, executing the moves even better than when Harry had watched through the glass. When he completed the section, both Harry and Draco gave him a heartfelt round of applause.

"Nice one, mate!" Harry cried. "You smashed it."

Neville grinned and picked up a bottle of water from the side. "It'll be good to show the others I can do it," he said once he'd had a drink. "Even if it is only for rehearsal today."

Draco shrugged. "You might actually have to do it," he said calmly. "My ankle still isn't a hundred percent."

"Then why are you standing?" Harry cried in alarm. He dashed to get one of the chairs stacked up in the corner. "Sit, you numpty."

Draco looked from the chair Harry had placed beside him and Harry's face in amusement. "Thank you, Harry," he said, with a quirk of his lips.

"Hey, Draco?" Neville asked as Draco gingerly sat.

Harry wondered if he'd made too much of a fuss. But the man was a god damn prima ballerina. His body was his main tool. He needed to take care of it or his career would be over.

Draco raised his eyebrows at Neville as he placed the water back down again. "Yes?"

Neville was blushing. Harry wasn't sure why. "I, uh. That spin you do with Luna. Can you show me how to hold my arms properly? I want to get it right." His blush deepened.

Aww. Did he fancy Luna? They'd make an adorable couple, Harry had to say.

Draco beckoned him forward. "Sure," he said. "Practice with Harry. Harry, you don't mind stepping in a second and being Luna, do you? Neville will do all the work."

Harry shrugged. "As long as you don't actually expect me to dance," he said with a chuckle.

Neville looked a little bashful as he placed his hands gently on Harry's shoulders and turned him around. Then he lifted Harry's hands until his arms were in a T shape. "That alright, mate?" he asked.

"Sure," Harry assured him, feeling quite comfortable. Neville probably didn't know he was gay, but straight or queer, Harry never saw much point in getting flustered in close proximities. Everyone had a body and sometimes it was nice to be near other people, even if it wasn't sexual.

This clearly was meant to be a romantic move, however. Neville brushed his knuckles down the side of Harry's neck, giving him goose bumps, then ran both his hands along Harry's outstretched arms using his fingertips, gently entwining their fingers.

"Nice," Draco said, causing Harry and Neville to look back at him nodding. "But I can see you thinking about every single move. Don't get me wrong," Draco said, holding up his hands, "the moves are flawless. But...treat it more like breathing. It's coming from the heart, not the head. Try again."

Harry stood still, allowing Neville to repeat the sequence. Draco tilted his head and pulled a face when he was done.

"Still no?" Neville asked, slightly crestfallen.

"It's my fault," Harry said quickly, feeling bad. "I'm not giving you anything to work with."

Draco scoffed and stood up. "Don't be stupid," he said simply as he walked carefully towards them without the aid of the crutches. "It's fine Neville. Let me show you, that might help?"

"Oh, sure," said Neville eagerly as he stepped aside.

Harry thought his heart might stop.

Draco was going to do that same move to him?

Before he could really consider what was happening, Draco was standing behind him, his chest brushing against Harry's back. "Just relax," he murmured into Harry's ear.

Then his cool, long fingers were trailing down Harry's neck, over his shoulders and along his arms. Their hands connected and Harry's heart felt like it was going to beat out of his chest. Draco's breath whispered across Harry's skin, and he looked over his shoulder into Draco's silvery-grey eyes.

"Oh, wow, cool!" Neville cried.

Harry blinked and looked away. Shit. Another second and he might have done something crazy.

Like kiss Draco.

"I see what you mean," Neville said, completely oblivious. He nodded and frowned in concentration. "Thanks, Draco."

"I – I should go," Harry stammered. He managed a nervous laugh as he stepped away from Draco. Jesus. His jeans were becoming uncomfortable. "I'm probably needed back in the auditorium. Glad I could help, though. Nice work, Neville, you've got this." He cleared his throat. "Draco, are you, um, staying here? Do you need help walking back?"

Draco looked amused again. Great. He probably thought Harry was a complete dork.

"I'll be fine," he said. "Catch you later, Harry."

Harryfumbled his way out the door before he could embarrass himself any further.