| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|

Start from the beginning

"I knew you weren't going to miss a chance to go back to Jersey." Pauly said placing her back onto the floor.

"I miss the shore house." Vicki said.

"Hi Vicki." Pauly's mother said as she was ironing Pauly's shirt for him.

"How are you?" Vicki asked wrapping her arms around Donna.

"Im good, darling. How are you feeling going back into the house?" Donna asked seeing how Miami had changed Vicki and how broken she was, but she was so proud of her son who pulled Vicki through it all.

"Im nervous and I just hope I'm strong enough to be friends with Vinny and Snooki, I think at this point i've forgiven Snooki but we haven't really talked. I just my family to be together again." Vicki said.

"I know sweetheart, i've watched you and seen how strong you are, you dont notice what I see, but i'm so proud of you for changing for the better and you look great, your healthy and your smiling which is the best part." Donna said.

"Thank you Donna." Vicki said pressing a kiss to Donna's cheek before disappearing into Pauly's room to help take his things to her car.

"Are you ready?" Pauly asked.

"Yeah, i'm ready." Vicki said saying goodbye to Donna and letting Pauly say his goodbyes as she got into the car.

"You look amazing, Jersey doesn't know what's coming." Pauly said with a wink.

"You look great to Pauly." Vicki said laughing as she drove down the highway following the signs that point to Jersey.

- - - - - - - - -

"Finally home." Vicki said walking up the stairs and to the front door.

"If you find it uncomfortable or you want to cry, you can always come to me, you know that right?" Pauly asked wrapping his arm around Vicki's neck.

"Yeah I do, thanks Pauky." Vicki said kissing his cheek before they walked inside.

Pauly was tackled into a hug by Vinny who Vicki just smiled and gave him a nice hug, before moving into the room with her sister.

"Are you alright?" Jenni asked.

"Yeah, that went better than I thought it would." Vicki said.

"Did you see Sam and Ron." Jenni said.

"Yeah in the kitchen but I didnt say hi." Vicki said.

"They took the upstairs bedroom." Jenni said.

"But doesn't it have three beds?" Vicki asked.

"Exactly." Jenni said, Vicki just shrugged.

"Let's get this over with." Vicki said getting up to get a drink.

"How are you Vicki?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, pretty good Sam. How about you?" Vicki asked pouring herself a fruity drink.

"Yeah good, thank you." Sam said. Vicki gave her a smile which wasn't fake because Vicki doesn't like being fake, she tells it how it is, but she didn't really have a problem with Sam it was mainly Ron.