*Two- Pretzels and Problems*

Start from the beginning

"Steve." His voice comes out open and bold.

He turns to me and I reach my hand out to meet his, "Hello, Mr. Styles." I smile and give him the best greeting I can manage.

"Well, aren't you a pretty thing. It's Olivia, right?" He asks as he settles his hand perfectly back at his side.

"Yes, sir." I smile.

"Well, thank you for this. I really appreciate you doing this for both me and my son."

"No problem. It's no trouble for her." My dad says for me and I just nod along.

Mr. Styles looks down at his wrist where a large, gold watch is wrapped around, "Well, the flight leaves in thirty minuets. Shall we?" He sways his hand in the direction of where I'm guessing our gate is.

I nod and smile before turning to my dad for a goodbye. My eyebrows raise, almost in nervousness.

"I'll see you in two weeks." He embraces me in a hug before planting a small kiss on the top of my head.

"Okay." I mutter into his chest before he releases me.

"She's quite the hassle." My dad jokes to Mr. Styles as he grabs the carry-on bag from me.

"I'm sure I can manage." We all three stifle laughs before Mr. Styles and I begin to make our way to our gate. I turn around to take one last look at my dad and I hold back a laugh when I see him rushing to the line for the pretzel stand. I shake my head before looking back straight and keeping a steady pace with Mr. Styles.

The walk to the seating area was all quiet besides the surrounding people who were all

very loud and the amount of kids screaming, running around had me getting a little irritated.

"Ever been to New York City, Olivia?" Mr. Styles asks me as we both sit down in two open seats. I shuffle in my chair, getting into a comfortable spot before turning to him.

"Nope, first time." I smile at him and he laughs.

"Harry's too."

"Who?"

"My son." He chuckles and I mentally slap myself in shame for being so stupid in front of somebody who is the complete opposite of that.

"Oh, right. Harry, I knew that." I say chill like, as if I didn't forget his name.

"It's really great during the holidays. Quite cold, but beautiful and fun." He informs me and I nod my head before picking at the grey stockings under my cream dress. I regret wearing this scarf around my neck because it's actually really hot in here. I want to take it off, but I don't want to seem like a sleaze in front of Mr. Styles.

"Well, we kind of have a small issue." He mutters and I look up from the dangling strand on my stockings.

"What?" I ask a little nervous.

"Well, Harry still doesn't know that you are coming and replacing me." He mumbles almost ashamed.

My eyebrows raise high, "I'm sorry what?" I cough.

"Steve told you about why I can't go right?" He says and I nod my head.

"Yeah, something about your job. I didn't really understand." I answer truthfully.

"Well you see, I planned this vacation for Harry and I because I never get to spend time with him and I'm always working. But after figuring everything out and buying all the plane tickets, hotel rooms, activities, ect. a huge thing happened at work for the holidays and I can't take the time off. That's when I asked your father if he could come and accompany my son, but he insisted on staying home because your mom just had a baby right?"

"Yeah, she had Jacob two weeks ago."

"Yes, so then he told me he had a daughter..." He sways over my body with smile, "...Thats why you are here."

"Why haven't you told Harry you aren't coming?" I bring back up the question he neglected to answer before.

He let's out a nervous laugh before scratching the back of his head, "Yeah see, my son is kinda..." He trails his sentence of and I wait for him to finish. "...Stubborn."

"Stubborn?"

"Just a little... Okay, a lot. I knew that if I told him I wasn't going, he would blow off the whole trip and I really want him to have this vacation with or without me. He

needs it."

I don't say anything because I have no clue what to say. My dad didn't tell me any of this. Not that Harry was stubborn and he definitely didn't tell me Mr. Styles hasn't told him he wasn't going. Now, I'm going to be the bad guy. If this kid is as stubborn as Mr. Styles claims, then he's going to hate on me the whole trip.

After a long pause of silence and me glaring down at my knee deep in thought, I finally look up and to Mr. Styles. His bright screen on his phone is reflecting off of his skin and when he locks his phone, I wait for him to speak.

"He just messaged me, saying he is almost to the gate. I'm really sorry, but I'll brake the news to him okay?"

I let out a breath before nodding my head, "Alright."

I watch as Mr. Styles looks through the various amount of bodies swarming around, looking for their gates. His eyes grow big and he lets out a nervous cough before standing up from his seat.

"Here he comes."