"Oh, I'm sure you will," Ross said suggestively, wriggling eye brows with a mischievous glint in his eyes, hinting at what our night had in store and my face heated up in embarrassment, knowing he hit the nail right on the head.

"Ross," I protested angrily and smacked his arm while both he and Jason laughed. I glared at Jason as he calmed down and walked briskly back to the car without a word of goodbye to Ross.

I could hear Jason in the background saying farewell to Ross, then calling out to me as he tried to catch up to me but I ignored him. He caught up a second later and pulled me to a stop, an apologetic expression on his face and guilt ate at me. I knew I was making a big deal out of it then there needed to be, so with a sigh I sucked it up, not wanting to ruin the night with my dramatic self.

"Its okay, I'm not mad, I was just overreacting like usual," I said before he could try apologizing to me and a surprised look crossed his face but he quickly recovered.

"Are you sure?" He asked worriedly, a slight frown on his face.

"Yeah, I'm good," I reassured him with a bright smile.

"Alright, if you say so," he said hesitantly, though remained doubtful. I could tell that he knew I was upset from the look in his eyes, so he grabbed my hand in his when we got back inside the car and held it all the way to the restaurant.

The simple act went a long way in lifting my mood and I soon found myself in high spirits once again by the time we arrived. We got out and headed towards the fancy building that left me in awe. I couldn't stop looking around and admiring how everything looked.

We walked up to a stand where a literary in as tight fitting dress stood, a book filled with named testing on top of the stand in front of her. She looked up as we neared and a bright, professional smile lit her face.

"Hello, it's it just the two of you?" Was the first thing she asked.

"Yes," Jason replied.

"Names?" She then asked and looked down at the book, awaiting our response.

"It's under Cobalt's," Jason said. She nodded her head and searched through the list, her finger skimming over the different names in there until it landed on what she was searching for.

"Alright, right this way," she said and grabbed two menus from under the stand and led us to a small table. She placed the menus on the table and took a step back. "Your waiter will be right with you in a second," she informed and left us.

We sat down and made conversation as we glanced over the different foods on the menu. When our waiter came and introduced herself as Grace, she then asked what we would like to drink and  I got a Dr. Pepper, not having a taste for anything alchoholic, while Jason got a beer.

She then asked if we were ready to order or if we would like more time to decide, but we had already picked out what we wanted, we gave her our choices. She wrote it down on her note pad and went to put in our order.

The rest of time spent at the restaurant was great. The food was good, absolutely delicious in fact, and Jason and I spent the whole time talking and having a good time.

However, during the course of our dinning we had been sending each other's looks of lust, getting across the message quite clear that we both were in the mood for something more... fulfilling, that the food in front of us wasn't enough, and we were soon done eating and out the door.

Now back at the house, things took a turn for the more... passionate. Since the public eye was not on us, the both of us were letting out our suppressed desires that we had been holding back during dinner.