"Hi, I'm Andrea" she says smiling at me.
"Hi?" I say a little confused since I've never seen her before.
"Oh" she says laughing "sorry. Um, I'm here to see Sebastian. I'm his.. girlfriend"
"Oh" I say glancing behind me to see if Sebastian was around. He wasn't. I look back at her and say.
"Um hold on" I close the door and walk upstairs to Sebastian room.

I didn't know if she was like a crazy fan or if she actually was his girlfriend so I didn't want to invite her in. I knock on Sebastian's door and less than a minute later he opens it.

"Hey, Dylan. What's up?" He says smiling at me.
"Um a girl named Andrea said she was here to see you" I say
"Oh okay" he says before walking downstairs. I follow him to the front door and he opens it to reveal the girl.
"Hey" He says leaning in to hug her.
"Hi" she says after the hug ends. Both of them had not stopped smiling since they saw each other.
All of a sudden someone hugs me from behind.
"Hi baby" they whisper into my ear. I smile before turning around to reveal Oliver grinning down at me.
"Hi" I say giving him a peck on the lips. He looks behind me and then says
"Oh hey Andrea"
"Hey" She says smiling at Oliver before going back to Sebastian. They soon go upstairs to Sebastian's room and close the door behind them. Oliver laughs, shaking his head.
"What?" I says confused. He leans closer to me before saying
"Their problem about to do it"
"Eww stop it" I say covering my ears as my face turns red.Oliver chuckles at my reaction. Just then there was a knock at the door. I remove my hands from my ears and roll my eyes at Oliver before turning around and opening the door. Mars was standing there with her phone gripped tightly in her hand.
"Hey!" Mars says before pulling me in for a hug.
"Hey, what are you doing here?" I say smiling at her
"I came to see if you wanted to go to the beach, Zoe's busy hanging out with Cody" she says, rolling her eyes at the last part.
"Okay" I say nodding before letting her in. "Let me just get a swimming suit" I say before walking upstairs to Oliver room as she follows close behind.
"Why are we going?" I ask her so I can know what kind of bathing suit to get
"To get tan." She says making me nod.
I grab this bathing suit and then we head out.

Once we get the the beach I change into this and we find a place to lay our towels down

Once we get the the beach I change into this and we find a place to lay our towels down. We lay down on the towels and tan for a little while. Then we flip over and tan the other side of our body's. After s while I get bored so I decide to go swimming. About an hour later we leave the beach and she drops me off at Oliver's house. I knock on the door and Oliver opens the door.
"Hey babe" he says stepping aside for me to walk in.
"Hey" I say stepping inside and then giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.
"Did you have fun?" He says as we walk into the living room.
"Eh" I say shrugging as I plop down on the couch. " we just laid there in the sun"
He sits down beside me as he wraps his arm around me. Oliver deeply sighs before saying
"Dylan?"
"Hmm?" I say laying my head on his shoulder.
"You know your going to have to go back to your house at some point"
He says resting his head on top of mine. I sigh at his words.
"I know" I say quietly.
"I'm sorry for bringing it up, it's kind of a bad subject" he says pulling away from me to look at me.
"It's okay, it had to come up at some time" I say shrugging as I look up at him.
"Do you want to do something?" He asks me, I shrug. "Is something wrong?"
"I'm just in a bad mood I guess, idk" I say shrugging again. I lay down and rest my head on his lap. He sighs before turning on the TV and runs his fingers through my hair, playing with it. I soon start to doze off, I felt someone pick me up and carry me somewhere. I get rested on a bed making me open my eyes.
"Go back to sleep baby" Oliver says as he lays a blanket over me. "Good night" he says before kissing my forehead.
"It's not even night though" I say sleepily as I snuggle into the blanket and pillow.
"I know" he says chuckling "but what else am I supposed to say. Good nap?"
I nod at the last part making him laugh again.
"Okay, good nap baby girl" he says smiling at me
"Good nap" I say closing my eyes.
I hear the door quietly close shut and I soon fall asleep.

I wake up and see Oliver's phone on the night stand. I sit up slightly and pick it up to see the time.
1pm
I set it back down and walk downstairs because I'm starving. I see Sebastian, Sebastian's girlfriend, Andrea, and Oliver sitting in the living room watching TV. I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge looking for something to eat. I scan the fridge over and over again but there was NOTHING to eat. I sigh before closing the fridge and walk out of the kitchen and into the living room. I plop down onto the couch and throw my legs across Oliver lap.
"Hi baby" he says smiling at me.
"I'm hungry" I say sticking my bottom lip out making him chuckle lightly.
"We don't have any food?" He asks me as he glances back at the TV for a split second.
I shake my head when he looks back at me. He sighs and then pushes my legs off of his lap and then stands up.
"Come on" he says turning to me. I smile as I hope up off the couch.

We walk out of the house and jump into his car as he drives off int the city.
"What do you want?"
"I don't know" I say shrugging making him sigh.
"Panda Express?" He says glancing over at me.
"Ooo yeah" I say nodding my head.

He pulls up to Panda Express and I get a bowl of orange chicken and fried rice and he got a bowl of beef and broccoli and fried rice.

He drives us back to his house, parks the car, and we walk back into the house and up to the breakfast bar to eat.
"Did you bring us anything?" Sebastian says from the living room making us both turn around in the bar stools
"You didn't say you wanted anything. Sorry dude" Oliver says before taking a bit of his food.
"Okay come on babe. Let's go get some food" Sebastian says as he stands up and grabs Andrea's hands pulling her up. She giggles and then says
"Okay" they walk out the front door and A minute later I hear a car start up.

I turn towards Oliver before saying,
"Do you have any plans today?"
"Nope" He says after swallowing his food.
We finish the food and then throw the trash away. My mouth tasted Like Chinese food which bothered me so I walked upstairs to brush my teeth.
Once I was done, I walked back down stairs and saw Oliver and some girl talking. She looked familiar but I couldn't quite place her. Oliver glances in my direction and sees me making him smile.
"Hey Dylan, this is Rachel. The friend that's mother is best friends with my mom" he says making me remember. This was the girl that Oliver was talking to when I threw his phone at him because I was jealous.
"Hey" I say giving her a fake smile but Oliver believed it.
I don't know what it is about her, I just get a weird vibe from her.
"Hi" she says giving me a smile as fake as mine before giving me a slight glare...

Sorry for the long wait on this chapter. I know it's bad it's kinda hard for me to write when there's more than 3 people.